Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

have "bachelor in pharmacology" need help!!

have "bachelor in pharmacology" need help!!

Old Jun 10th 2007, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: have "bachelor in pharmacology" need help!!

Eyad,

The more I read your posts the more confused I become. What exactly is your current employment, education level/status? You ask a lot of questions but there is no consistency about why you need the replies.

On this thread you appear to be a pharmacist yet the following is from one of the Immigration Threads

"thankx Andrew,
it is ok but i need to know because for the last 8 yrs i was working as an employee for the government and in the afternoons as a part time electrician and i want to apply for PR in Canada through arranged employment as electrician, can i claim 4 years experience as electrician?"

Do you work as a Pharmacist for the government or did you qualify as a Pharmacist and take up employment in an unrelated field? Either way, why on earth would you want to apply as an electrician if you are a fully qualified Pharmacist?

You are obviously searching for the answers to your questions for a reason, but the people who can help you (sadly on this occasion I am not one of them) are only likely to do so if you appear credible and they feel that their advice is going to help someone through the immigration process. Do yourself a favour and post a definitive reply about these observations so that people can get on with the business of giving you the information you need.

John
Old Jun 15th 2007, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

eyad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: have "bachelor in pharmacology" need help!!

thanks all & sorry if i made u confused,
as i told Andrew, i am working as an engineer , but in the place where i live every one knows that u applied for PR in canada asks for ur help since u became experienced in filling applications.
and as u know every one is special case and i am intrested to help and to know more. sorry if iam bothering u!
i hope u can help me!