Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Hamilton to Spain

Hamilton to Spain

Old Jan 9th 2010, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

reggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud of
Default Hamilton to Spain

Can someone recommend a good, competitive, reliable international moving company? We have some house hold goods to move from Hamilton, Ontario to Javea, Spain. I will need to organize all by email as I am actually in Zambia!
Thanks.
Old Jan 11th 2010, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

vickyandneil is a jewel in the roughvickyandneil is a jewel in the roughvickyandneil is a jewel in the roughvickyandneil is a jewel in the roughvickyandneil is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hamilton to Spain

I've come from Javea to UK and move to Toronto in 5 weeks. What's your reasons for Javea?
Old Jan 11th 2010, 3:43 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by reggiedh
Can someone recommend a good, competitive, reliable international moving company? We have some house hold goods to move from Hamilton, Ontario to Javea, Spain. I will need to organize all by email as I am actually in Zambia!
Thanks.

Brytor international are a really good company I can recommend them
Old Jan 12th 2010, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

reggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by vickyandneil
I've come from Javea to UK and move to Toronto in 5 weeks. What's your reasons for Javea?
Well I am Canadian and my wife is a Brit and we work in Africa as expats. Our kids have drown up in many different countries in Africa and now that they are about to finish high school we (they) will need a place to stay. Also for us we need a place between jobs. Having lived in Canada before we started in Africa we have decided that we prefer Europe for a variety of reasons. We will likely retire there at some point as well. Javea in particular came about after doing some research on the internet.
How about yourselves; why did you leave Javea and why Canada?