Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Halifax Mooseheads

Halifax Mooseheads

Old Aug 14th 2005, 6:30 pm
Just going for Holidays

liftman is a jewel in the roughliftman is a jewel in the roughliftman is a jewel in the roughliftman is a jewel in the rough
Default Halifax Mooseheads

Anyone else going to the first game of the season on Sept 23rd?

the whole liftman clan will be there and I will be buying the beers for anyone else that we know!

Let me know.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 10:28 am
Just Joined

Winnie Pegg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Halifax Mooseheads

Doesnt look as though anyone wants to take you up on that offer!
Old Aug 15th 2005, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

wensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nice

Originally Posted by liftman

the whole liftman clan will be there and I will be buying the beers for anyone else that we know!

Let me know.
Hi Liftman,
we may take you up on that. Thanks for pm, we are settling in well everything going good, apart from the house still not sold in the uk. Let you know if we get tickets for game.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by liftman

Let me know.
Hi Liftman

I would love to go but can't get time off work My hubby may be back in Halifax about that time, he is very interested, I'll be in touch when we know whether or not he'll be there

Rosie
Old Aug 29th 2005, 9:24 pm
Cheese & Onion Member

Crispie will become famous soon enoughCrispie will become famous soon enough

Maybe....just maybe!
Old Aug 30th 2005, 6:29 pm
Jenny & Tony

Happydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud of

ohhh how we wish we could join you...we have been there on the 19th Aug...but for the people who backed out of buying our house the day before exchange!!! so have one or two for us and we will be there for the first game next time !!!