Reload this Page >

Goodbye everybody

Goodbye everybody

Old Mar 17th 2007, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

padthai is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Goodbye everybody

Hi
Thanks everyone, a lot of you have answered a lot of questions and given useful advice / opinions. I am very grateful but it seems that it is not meant to be for me to be in Canada. My husband got the job offered which I think is great but he doesnt want to leave his life in the UK behind. I couldnt blame him afterall it is where he was born and grows up. I am not settled in the UK so I suppose it is easier for me to think that the grass will be greener in the other side. My job situation here in the UK is not very good, having the prospect that I may get made redundant, I have not a lot of friends here and I dont get along very well with my in-laws. I am very lonely here.

Before getting married, I dreamt of moving to Canada so it is kinda hurt to know that we have all the chances but it should be something we both want and I rather give up my hopes and dreams than putting my husband in the misery.

With sadness, I have to say goodbye.... I suppose I dont have to announce this to the world but I need to do it as my closure.

Thanks everyone, best of luck for those who are moving there and best wishes for those who are already there. I am very jealous

Padthai
Old Mar 17th 2007, 7:56 pm
Account Closed

Beebop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Goodbye everybody

It's one of those things where you hope that you and your partner want the same things out of life but it's not always the case.

You have a choice now to make your life in Yorkshire the very best it can be and you both be happy or you can continue wanting a different life and eventually, you may have to go find that life alone.

Read Pollyana's posts on the Oz forum - you aren't alone in having to choose.

Last edited by Beebop; Mar 17th 2007 at 7:59 pm.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 9:21 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Take care, and I hope you find your happiness.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 9:40 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for letting us know, padthai, and all the best for the future.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Liana is just really niceLiana is just really niceLiana is just really niceLiana is just really niceLiana is just really niceLiana is just really niceLiana is just really niceLiana is just really niceLiana is just really niceLiana is just really niceLiana is just really nice

Dear padthai, there are lots of beautiful areas in North Yorkshire- some of the nicest places in England- so I hope you can eventually enjoy living there.
Take Care
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:23 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Padthai,

I'm sorry to hear you are not coming to Calgary. Desmond was hoping to meet Macy and pass on information about the best areas of downtown to read the doggy news and the best markets to sneak into for free snacks.

Butch
Old Mar 18th 2007, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Padthai - all best wishes to you - I hope you find peace and happiness in your life in the UK.
Old Mar 18th 2007, 12:58 pm
swoops

swoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to all

Padthai...such a hard decision to come to...All the best for the future..