Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Going...Going....Might Go....What the Hell...Going

Going...Going....Might Go....What the Hell...Going

Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of
Default Re: Going...Going....Might Go....What the Hell...Going

Originally Posted by hawkeye
I'll hold you to that will be out in Oct..
You're Welcome
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:31 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to all

Originally Posted by frankieforehead
You're Welcome

look forward to seeing you then...
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:48 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Oh how exciting it is though!!! Don't worry everything does come together in the end and you will be at your new home in no time at all and wonder what all the fuss was about, LOL!!! Very best of luck to you.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 7:50 am
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve&Tanya
Congrats from us two to, we are planning a visit to Calgary in October to suss things out, my possible work sponsorship in Toronto has gone up the swanee as the contract in Alberta was awarded to a US company! (talk about Canadian loyalty) much to the surprise of the company.

Just got our Caips notes through BF date is 13th November (AOR 17th May 2004) ho hum

Anyway good luck to you.

Regards Steve and Tanya
Hi Steve and Tanya - small world ..... our AOR date is approximately the same as yours - 10 June 2004 - and we are heading for a recce visit to Calgary in October this year. Sorry to hear the disappointing news about the job ....... are you are still heading for Calgary/Alberta though?

Jen
Old Apr 21st 2005, 10:41 am
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Hi Jen

We are looking into going over to Calgary around the first couple of weeks of October, we have not booked our flights yet but if I start snoring on the plane I appoligise know to you no doubt we will end up on the same plane

Regards Steve
Old Apr 21st 2005, 12:14 pm
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jen

We are looking into going over to Calgary around the first couple of weeks of October, we have not booked our flights yet but if I start snoring on the plane I appoligise know to you no doubt we will end up on the same plane

Regards Steve
Hi!

We are flying out on the 6th until 22nd - flying with Canadian Affair but as we are taking my 83 year old mother in law (who has only visited Spain before) we have decided to upgrade as a treat for her (well that was my excuse!). Have you been before?

Jen
Old Apr 21st 2005, 12:26 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jenwren
Hi!

We are flying out on the 6th until 22nd - flying with Canadian Affair but as we are taking my 83 year old mother in law (who has only visited Spain before) we have decided to upgrade as a treat for her (well that was my excuse!). Have you been before?

Jen
HI Jen

Not been to Calgary yet, this will be the first visit, so any suggestions on things to see/do, places to avoid will be welcome
We are planning to go out 8-15 Oct also with Canadian Affair
Old Apr 21st 2005, 1:10 pm
Curiously Wise

HI Jen

Not been to Calgary yet, this will be the first visit, so any suggestions on things to see/do, places to avoid will be welcome
We are planning to go out 8-15 Oct also with Canadian Affair
Oh Wow - what a co-incidence! Where are you living in UK? We are in Poole. Yes I can give you loads of info as we have been twice so far. Will PM you when I have a mo. Have to get back to work now .......!!

Jen