Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Getting closer - Accepted tenancy today

Getting closer - Accepted tenancy today

Old Mar 21st 2013, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

London-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond repute
Default Getting closer - Accepted tenancy today

Well it's just over a month away before Me, my Canadian OH and our dog fly to TO (for all of you who have pleaded I drop the Tdot). Me and the dog will stay, OH returns to UK for further 6 weeks !

We have finally found a house in the upper beaches which we like and feel we can make a home for a year before buying, signed off on the lease at 5.51pm.

Our return to Toronto has been a long and drawn out one, it has taken 4 years to get back, but in time for me not to lose my pr.

4 years ago we moved to the upper beaches area. It was a beautiful area and we made some good friends. However, for me, it was a really bad time. My father had died 4 months earlier and I know realise I threw myself into the move as a project to avoid grieving. I took my self away from my friends, my family and all links to my father at a time I probably needed them most.

We lasted a year and had to come back, I felt so guilty as my partner and his mother (Canadian and PR) both had wanted to stay so much.

Since then however, I have became a successful producer in London, completed a counselling course and have a totally different outlook on life. I have been able to let my parents both go - in fact last Sat I scattered both their ashes at the seaside they loved and now feel sure they are close by every day where I need them in my heart.

I have little expectations of the future - it will be what it will be and I know there will be struggles, but instead of looking at them as problems, I now know I can look at the solutions instead. It feels so right this time round.

There are so many people on this board who have supported us both on our original venture and now this time round. So just wanted to say a big big Thank You to you all.

R
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 12:59 am
BE Enthusiast

luvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Getting closer - Accepted tenancy today

Good luck to you and yours, and be a brave boy for those 6 weeks

you nearly brought a tear to the eye of a hardened Liverpool lady

Glyn x
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 1:12 am
BE Enthusiast

London-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by luvmeboys
Good luck to you and yours, and be a brave boy for those 6 weeks

you nearly brought a tear to the eye of a hardened Liverpool lady

Glyn x
Nearly ... must try harder.

R x
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and hope all works out well for you
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

Reidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond repute

Hope all go's well this time, for you both
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck - hope it all goes smoothly for you and you love your new life!
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

dg31 is a name known to alldg31 is a name known to alldg31 is a name known to alldg31 is a name known to alldg31 is a name known to alldg31 is a name known to alldg31 is a name known to alldg31 is a name known to alldg31 is a name known to alldg31 is a name known to alldg31 is a name known to all

So the Brit will be in Canada with the Canadian half of the team in the UK...

Whatever works for you I hope it works out for the best this time.
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 6:14 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes this time around, good luck
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 4:27 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Aw I really hope it goes better this time. I have a feeling it will <3