Gay Canada

Old May 20th 2009, 2:43 pm

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gay Canada

I always thought of Canada as a sort of conservative 'Brady Bunch' kind of place until I noticed the amount of rainbow flags and symbols being displayed around Toronto. Is the rest of Canada as Liberal as this ?
Old May 20th 2009, 2:45 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Gay Canada

Originally Posted by pgtips
I always thought of Canada as a sort of conservative 'Brady Bunch' kind of place until I noticed the amount of rainbow flags and symbols being displayed around Toronto. Is the rest of Canada as Liberal as this ?
No. Pride is coming up soon in Toronto.
Old May 20th 2009, 2:55 pm

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Is this a big event in Toronto, like the one in Brighton in the UK ?
Old May 20th 2009, 2:55 pm
Islander

windward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to all

Plenty of rainbows on western Rue St. Catherine in Montreal.

Last edited by windward; May 20th 2009 at 2:56 pm. Reason: typo
Old May 20th 2009, 2:57 pm

Originally Posted by pgtips
Is this a big event in Toronto, like the one in Brighton in the UK ?
I believe so. I've never been to either (and I'm from Brighton).

dbd is probably the best person to ask about gay stuff.
Old May 20th 2009, 3:00 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Ha! There are plenty of people on this board with more clearly defined inclinations than me. However, we usually go out to the Pride parade and, believe me honey, it's huge.
Old May 20th 2009, 3:03 pm

Originally Posted by dbd33
Ha! There are plenty of people on this board with more clearly defined inclinations than me. However, we usually go out to the Pride parade and, believe me honey, it's huge.
That's a chat-up line for Pride, if I ever heard one.
Old May 20th 2009, 3:08 pm

I love Brighton, there is always something going on.
Last weekend there was a 10k charity run, and all the participants had to dress in a super heroes outfits. 100's dressed as super heroes was hilarious.
Then the old mini cars had their london to Brighton day out.
Also there was a big group of Bikers with all their flash bikes on display.
I spotted a few immaculate Harley Davidsons.
I just went for a quiet day at the beach and had all of this thrown into the bargain.
Even the cod and chips was good.