Gas Engineer

Old Sep 30th 2003, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant future
Default Gas Engineer

Hi is there any body else on this board that has emigrated or thinking of emigrating to Canada with the same occupation as me Gas Service Engineer, what success of finding relevant work have you found and best area I have completed the on line points score and scored 71 so should be ok
Old Oct 1st 2003, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Check your qualifications

Many people have immigrated to Canada with pretty good qualifications only to find them worth diddly squat here unless they are recognised by whatever governing body covers that area of work. Canada has some of the best qualified taxi drivers in the world - doctors, engineers etc.
My advice is to make sure your bits of paper are worth something here and not just verbally, get something in writing. You will probably have to get qualifictions ratified by a canadian technical body anyways for immigration purposes

GdLck