Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Fully-Furnished 3-Bedroom Townhouse For Rent

Fully-Furnished 3-Bedroom Townhouse For Rent

Old Nov 29th 2003, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

nonong is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fully-Furnished 3-Bedroom Townhouse For Rent

I have a three bedroom brand-new townhouse, FULLY-FURNISHED, in Brampton, Ontario. I rented it last month from the landlord, unfurnished, and then I brought all my stuff from the U.S. and furnished the townhouse completely, as follows:

Master's Bedroom: King-sized bed, headboard, two nighttables, dresser, 32" TV with cabinet, Walk-in closet, walk-in bathroom

2nd Room: Brand-New Twin bed, dresser, shares 2nd bathroom

3rd Room: shares 2nd bathroom

Living Room: 51" High Definition TV, spinet piano, two sofas, Lazy Boy Recliner, Silk Plants, etc.

Kitchen: Breakfast table with 4 chairs

WalkOut Basement: Computer desk with hutch, printer, fax-machine, copy-machine, two folding tables, chairs, etc.

Separate Wash & Laundry with separate entrace from backyard and from garage

Attached Garage for one car, with common parking for other cars on a first-come first-served basis.

Contract will have to be at least until August 2004 and can be up to November 2004. After that, we can negotiate.

If interested, please send me a private email to [email protected]
Old Nov 29th 2003, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

nonong is an unknown quantity at this point
Default By the way.

By the way, if you are interested but only for a few months, then we can also negotiate and see if we can come to an agreement. Being a brand-new immigrant myself, I will not treat you the way new immigrants are treated, because we hated the way we were treated by landlords and realtors when we were looking for a place to rent ourselves.
Old Nov 29th 2003, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

crazydaisy has a brilliant futurecrazydaisy has a brilliant futurecrazydaisy has a brilliant futurecrazydaisy has a brilliant futurecrazydaisy has a brilliant futurecrazydaisy has a brilliant future

Wow - sounds tempting although we have a provincial visa which means needing to stay in the Manitoba area! You're right about finding places to live being a 'mare for expats - we've got a triple challenge - a. being expats, b. having no jobs set up yet (but some savings I hasten to add ) and c. having a pet which is too large for most landlords. I'm becoming exasperated already and I've just started looking about 2 weeks ago. Added on top of that is the fact we don't have a 35% deposit either so we can't even work around the problem by buying a house - aghhhhh!!