Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

FROZEN Pensions - Action Needed

FROZEN Pensions - Action Needed

Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:44 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FROZEN Pensions - Action Needed

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Oi! Wotchit wif the naurvern stuff me old china - wot say we pop round the Jack. I'll stand you a pig and you can rabbit on about your teapots. We can 'ave some loop and tommy and be off before the dickory hits ten.

7 o'clock as planned?
Yes quite. The trouble's broken one of her plates but we'll be there, unusually hobbling on the way in.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
I'm afraid we really might be the people you don't wanna know, coming from places you don't wanna go.

(know that one, Steve?)
Sham 69, "Angels with dirty faces". From the Album "That's life".
Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:48 pm
Banned

startwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond repute

I expect I could get a British pension. However I would be ashamed to claim a state benefit. I'm not in genuine need like a refugee or a single mother.
You really are a lost cause. No point in arguing with you anymore because you just bray the same old stuff post after post.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:49 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve666
Sham 69, "Angels with dirty faces". From the Album "That's life".
Indeed. A concept album about going dahn the pub. You gotta love it.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:51 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by startwin
You really are a lost cause. No point in arguing with you anymore because you just bray the same old stuff post after post.
"Braying" is a bit harsh. "I want, I want" is your side's position.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Listen Guys n Gals.

If you wanna talk about other shite apart from what I originally posted have the decency to Piss off somewhere else would ya.

These forums are full of threads which lose the original comments because of misuse.

If you have made your point of view and don't want to contribute anymore whether you agree with the original post or not then sack it and move on as you realy must have little else to do than talk piss but please do it somewhere else.

Thanks
Old Jun 21st 2007, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

One hates to get into these poverty competitions, they're so northern. Nonetheless, I truly came to this country in the clothes in which I stood with a cue and nothing else. I have little formal education. My parents grew up on council estates to which they were moved when their original homes in the east end were demolished as unfit. My family is a catalogue of depravity, banged up teens, miscegenation, drug and alcohol abuse, most of my siblings, nephews, neices and cousins have convictions that would prevent them from moving legally to Canada (some came anyway). I'm afraid we really might be the people you don't wanna know, coming from places you don't wanna go.

(know that one, Steve?)
Well done you have done well for yourself with your horses and farm...realy to be admired.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 4:01 pm
Banned

startwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond repute

"Braying" is a bit harsh. "I want, I want" is your side's position.
Totally. I want EQUITY. But you keep straying from that to rant on about your usual favourite topics. Methinks thou dost protest too much. Likely you're a scrounger, you sure have lots of time to spend on here.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 4:03 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Listen Guys n Gals.

If you wanna talk about other shite apart from what I originally posted have the decency to Piss off somewhere else would ya.

These forums are full of threads which lose the original comments because of misuse.

If you have made your point of view and don't want to contribute anymore whether you agree with the original post or not then sack it and move on as you realy must have little else to do than talk piss but please do it somewhere else.

Thanks
It's just that the shite you originally posted has been done to death already. However you have my respect. If it wasn't for you, we'd all be speaking Bosnian on here.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 4:05 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by startwin
Likely you're a scrounger, you sure have lots of time to spend on here.
More of a robber baron actually.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 4:14 pm
Canadiain

Notiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC

Thanks
why??? thats why we come here.

Who died and left you in charge anyway, and why should this thread be any different? By the time you get halfway down page two of any thread, weve all long since forgotten what the original point was, if any. Thats just the way forums are.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
It's just that the shite you originally posted has been done to death already. However you have my respect. If it wasn't for you, we'd all be speaking Bosnian on here.
I don't feel this subject has been "done to death already". I joined in Dec 2006 and this is the first time I have seen it mentioned (I stand corrected if wrong). New members are joining all the time and, to many of them, subjects that you may feel have been "done to death" are completely new and interesting.

Joanne
Old Jun 21st 2007, 4:28 pm
Canadiain

Notiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by skiboy10
I don't feel this subject has been "done to death already". I joined in Dec 2006 and this is the first time I have seen it mentioned (I stand corrected if wrong). New members are joining all the time and, to many of them, subjects that you may feel have been "done to death" are completely new and interesting.

Joanne
The subject was done to death in this thread alone inside the first two pages. Yes, it sucks. No, its not going to change. End of real discussion
Old Jun 21st 2007, 4:28 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by skiboy10

Joanne
Nonetheless, this is the deadest of dead horses. Lord Nicholls of Birkenhead said:

"In my opinion, the sense of grievance may be understandable but it is not justified. There is nothing unfair or irrational about according different treatment to people who live abroad.

The primary function of social security benefits, including state retirement pensions, is to provide a basic standard of living for the inhabitants of the UK."

over and done. May as well talk about England going to the dogs.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 4:30 pm
Canadiain

Nonetheless, this is the deadest of dead horses. Lord Nicholls of Birkenhead said:

"In my opinion, the sense of grievance may be understandable but it is not justified. There is nothing unfair or irrational about according different treatment to people who live abroad.

The primary function of social security benefits, including state retirement pensions, is to provide a basic standard of living for the inhabitants of the UK."

over and done. May as well talk about England going to the dogs.
Good lord, someone chose to be Lord Birkenhead? I wonder if he wears stolen trainers under his ermine robes.

Last edited by Notiaink...honest; Jun 21st 2007 at 4:33 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.