Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Friends etc (rant)

Wikiposts

Friends etc (rant)

Old Jul 13th 2004, 1:42 am
Glaswegian

Come to the Stampede - you can see people who start drinking at breakfast.

Old Jul 13th 2004, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

daisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to all

Originally posted by mikejw
Hi
can't imagine why you don't like Maidstone after dark.It's great to take the family out of an evening to see all the fights by the light of the temporary bogs.Nothing beats a nice ramble over all the comatose bodies and vomit.On a good clear night you can see keebab papers and contents all the way down the high st to the river.My only regret leaving for Canada is that we cannot have anymore wonderful days browsing the charity shops,estate agents and fast food outlets whilst having a good old chat with the friendly canvassers and their dogs along the picturesque building sites with sound of the full anglo saxon vocabulary caressing our ears.
mike
Maidstone will always have a place in my heart, but oh how it has changed.