Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

food/goodies to canada! what would it be?

food/goodies to canada! what would it be?

Old Feb 17th 2006, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

debiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud of
Default Re: food/goodies to canada! what would it be?

Originally Posted by Horizons
Tomato Ketchup! That'll be the withdrawal symptoms!

There is lots for sale on Ebay if you are desperate Ill put the prawn cocktail crisps later This could be my Canada fund sorted

only joking. there is ketchup on Ebay but I didnt do it.
Old Feb 17th 2006, 9:34 pm
Just Joined

Seamus73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lucozade! Man, I really miss that stuff
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Batchelors Processed peas...bought a couple of cases of them at Cosco in the UK and shipped them over with my furniture etc. Must have looked odd on the manifest. Alas, oh whoa is me...they are all done, consumed even.

I wake up tasting them...then, horror of horrors, harsh reality intrudes!. I sit here waiting for my cod and chips to be cooked in the oven......but for a can of these 'gems..... ...tis so cruel I tell ye..

Beans will have to do I guess

and a bottle of beer...
Old Feb 18th 2006, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

sysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dbd33
Cheese grits.
If you really want some, drop me a line. I always have a supply of grits.
Old Feb 18th 2006, 1:07 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sysclp
If you really want some, drop me a line. I always have a supply of grits.
Oh we have several cubic feet, thanks. Anasazi beans, peppers and grits are the things we bring because they're hard to get. Booze we bring to save money.