Fond farewell

Old Jun 27th 2008, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fond farewell

Hi debbie

Just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world going back - If Canada wasnt for you at least you can say "ww had an adventure" and not live your lives in the "what if" mode.

None of us on here can ever say that we will live the rest of our lives here - and i think that if we do we arent being totally honest - you just never know how you will feel a few years down the road and you might want to have another adventure.

Good luck

gay
x
Old Jun 27th 2008, 2:16 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by burton bunch
None of us on here can ever say that we will live the rest of our lives here - and i think that if we do we arent being totally honest - you just never know how you will feel a few years down the road and you might want to have another adventure.
I think at 45 years in I can most definitely say this where I will spend the rest of my life.

I've known this almost since the day I got here.

I have never, ever had any desire to return to the UK to live.

Canada is home!
Old Jun 27th 2008, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
I think at 45 years in I can most definitely say this where I will spend the rest of my life.

I've known this almost since the day I got here.

I have never, ever had any desire to return to the UK to live.

Canada is home!
You know Steve I knew would say that so much so I nearly added the comment "excluding Steve P "

x
Old Jun 27th 2008, 6:52 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck R2D2. Hope everything goes nice and smoothly for you all
Old Jun 27th 2008, 6:55 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck R2D2......
Old Jun 27th 2008, 11:44 pm
sticky beaking

R2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for all your good wishes.

Feling a tad stressed out at the mo with all the organisation. Hub's off work for two weeks from today so he can take the helm.

One great piece of news is that we have managed to secure a lovely rental pad to move into 5 days after we land. Taking it unseen, but its in our home town, can picture the exact house, location, etc, so we feel its less of a risk than any other 'unknown' property.............and the pics looks lovely. Just hope we don't live to regret that decision.

Not sure I'll get to come on here over the next few months................so bye for now and HAPPY CANADA DAY, to one and all.