Flying to UK?

Old Jan 7th 2011, 3:00 pm
Glory glory Man Utd.....

leggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud of
Default Flying to UK?

Im sure that this may have been a subject discussed on here at some point before, however, I'd just like to share this with you all anyway.

For those of you who are planning to fly back to the UK at some point for whatever reason, I would strongly urge you to call the Glasgow office of Canadian Affair rather than booking online at canadianaffair.ca as the price difference and savings are amazing.
I have just been given a quote by the Glasgow office for 4 people (3 Adults, 1 child) flying from Vancouver - Manchester in May of $2606.00.......approximately $1100 cheaper than the price displayed online!!

I'm not quite sure why there seems to be such a huge difference, but there is and I guess thats all that matters when you have a tight budget.

Again, appologies if this is a topic discussed on here in the past but am so excited I just wanted to share!!

:-D
Old Jan 7th 2011, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

Dunstable Diva is just really niceDunstable Diva is just really niceDunstable Diva is just really niceDunstable Diva is just really niceDunstable Diva is just really niceDunstable Diva is just really niceDunstable Diva is just really niceDunstable Diva is just really niceDunstable Diva is just really niceDunstable Diva is just really niceDunstable Diva is just really nice
Default Re: Flying to UK?

Thanks for that info. I hope to go back to visit sometime this year
Old Jan 7th 2011, 4:45 pm
Glory glory Man Utd.....

leggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Flying to UK?

You're welcome
Old Jan 7th 2011, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute

i just booked my tickets a min ago from vancouver to gatwick in march.

i think i've saved around $900 all in
Old Jan 7th 2011, 5:48 pm
Glory glory Man Utd.....

Nice one!

Old Jan 7th 2011, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Dunstable Diva is just really niceDunstable Diva is just really niceDunstable Diva is just really niceDunstable Diva is just really niceDunstable Diva is just really niceDunstable Diva is just really niceDunstable Diva is just really niceDunstable Diva is just really niceDunstable Diva is just really niceDunstable Diva is just really niceDunstable Diva is just really nice

Originally Posted by 4d32ftw
i just booked my tickets a min ago from vancouver to gatwick in march.

i think i've saved around $900 all in
Are there lots of Brits in Kamloops. I see alot on here. Im in kelowna. What part of UK are you visiting?
Old Jan 8th 2011, 2:08 am
Forum Regular

cargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nice

We went back for a vacation this year booking through the UK office and yes saved a fortune paying with £'s instead
Old Jan 8th 2011, 2:22 am
BE Enthusiast

4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dunstable Diva
Are there lots of Brits in Kamloops. I see alot on here. Im in kelowna. What part of UK are you visiting?
there are a fair few.
were off to milton Keynes, not far from Dunstabuble
Old Jan 8th 2011, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by 4d32ftw
there are a fair few.
were off to milton Keynes, not far from Dunstabuble
Awwww......lovely jubbly. Do they still have the concrete cows. I love MK shopping centre.
Old Jan 8th 2011, 3:16 am
Glory glory Man Utd.....

Originally Posted by Dunstable Diva
Awwww......lovely jubbly. Do they still have the concrete cows. I love MK shopping centre.
Oh MK shopping center is just fab! Was there for Christmas shopping in 2009 wandering around with a large cup of hot mulled wine. However...the mini-ice skating rink they have outside is not a good idea after consuming a few too many of the said mulled wine.....hillarious consequences!!

I used to live in Kettering and so ventured down to MK every so often.....and apart from the roundabouts, it's a pretty good place.
Old Jan 8th 2011, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by leggy969
Oh MK shopping center is just fab! Was there for Christmas shopping in 2009 wandering around with a large cup of hot mulled wine. However...the mini-ice skating rink they have outside is not a good idea after consuming a few too many of the said mulled wine.....hillarious consequences!!

I used to live in Kettering and so ventured down to MK every so often.....and apart from the roundabouts, it's a pretty good place.
I'd fogotten abouts roundabouts. I miss Marks and Sparks crisps
Old Jan 8th 2011, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Formerly of nr Kinross, Scotland, now Burlington, ON!
furries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to all

Annoyingly just seen an advert for Candianaffair.com - much cheaper than the flight we have next week! Hey ho ... starting from under £300 direct return from the UK ... obviously on limited flights - but booking early definitely seems to pay off!!
Old Jan 9th 2011, 4:58 pm

lmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond repute

Air Canada presently has an excellent seat sale from the UK.

Base fare is around $200 CDN return. Dates from 5th January to 7th April. 7 day advance purchase, Sat night stay.

Not available in reverse (another reason why I would always advise on starting travel in the UK, even when living in Canada....)
Old Jan 9th 2011, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Formerly of nr Kinross, Scotland, now Burlington, ON!
furries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to all

$200 CND rtn?!
Old Jan 9th 2011, 6:18 pm

lmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furries
$200 CND rtn?!
Base fare, so before taxes and other surcharges. Also, of course, depending on days and availability.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.