Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

FLIGHTS WHERE TO GET BEST DEALs FoR OcToBeR!!!

FLIGHTS WHERE TO GET BEST DEALs FoR OcToBeR!!!

Old Aug 24th 2008, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

AndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: FLIGHTS WHERE TO GET BEST DEALs FoR OcToBeR!!!

Originally Posted by Canada Dreams
hi

we have just today booked our flights with canadian affair, we are going out one way on oct 2nd now, pre booked our seats too, cost £560 all in for 2 adult 1 child not bad we thought,
zoom wanted £981 ouch
We are flying oct 2 from Gatwick 10am to Vancouver, Same flight??
Old Aug 24th 2008, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Canada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud of

ours is 3pm sorry
Old Aug 24th 2008, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

AndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the rough

ours is 3pm sorry
halifax i presume as well, are you going for good!!
Old Aug 24th 2008, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jcresswell
Hi folks,

We are going on a recci in october and are now looking for some serious money saving deals on flights!!!

we need to land as near as poss to Midale we are thinking maybe Calgary or regina but far away are they from midale?

2Adults n 1 child (2yr old) need flights

Cheers again you are all brill
if you fly with canadianaffair to calgary OR vancouver you can have carhire and drop the car of at either airport at no extra charge.We booked 2 flights to vancouver returning a week later flying back from Calgary with car hire all in including a free tank of gas and top insurance policy for £550!!And the car was a big car (dodge charger) you can drive as many miles as you like at no extra cost, scemery was great,you should be able to get the same sort of deal for October as well, we fly October 2nd
Old Aug 24th 2008, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Canada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud of

oh yes will look into car hire thanks
Old Aug 24th 2008, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

oh yes will look into car hire thanks
We are going for good this time aswell, reading your other post i understand the underpant feeling
Old Aug 27th 2008, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

jcresswell is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all just a quick thread does anyone know how much a internal flight from Calgary to Regina is please? and with which airline?

Is there any other way of getting from calgary to midale which is where we are going to stopping on our recci in october

cheers all
Old Aug 27th 2008, 8:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

hi all just a quick thread does anyone know how much a internal flight from Calgary to Regina is please? and with which airline?

Is there any other way of getting from calgary to midale which is where we are going to stopping on our recci in october

cheers all
WestJet have some specials for 79 CAD on certain dates in Oct, with tax that makes a one-way fare 159.25 CAD. Air Canada is your other option.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

skyturner is just really niceskyturner is just really niceskyturner is just really niceskyturner is just really niceskyturner is just really niceskyturner is just really niceskyturner is just really niceskyturner is just really niceskyturner is just really niceskyturner is just really niceskyturner is just really nice

hi

we have just today booked our flights with canadian affair, we are going out one way on oct 2nd now, pre booked our seats too, cost £560 all in for 2 adult 1 child not bad we thought,
zoom wanted £981 ouch
WHAAAT!! how did you get this, I have paid £980 to zoom for 2 adults and one infant for September Manchester to Vancouver, I have since entered dates 2nd October on Canadian affair but get similar prices to zoom, what's your secret? I tried for next year 2 adults one infant with Canadian affair and that comes back at £1500+ and Zoom come back at £1950 again.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by skyturner
WHAAAT!! how did you get this, I have paid £980 to zoom for 2 adults and one infant for September Manchester to Vancouver, I have since entered dates 2nd October on Canadian affair but get similar prices to zoom, what's your secret? I tried for next year 2 adults one infant with Canadian affair and that comes back at £1500+ and Zoom come back at £1950 again.
We've booked flights for 2nd Oct, Gatwick/Vancouver 2 adults 2 children one way, £716 two weeks ago. Now they are £976!! You could fly 25th Sept for £7362 adults+2children
Old Aug 28th 2008, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by skyturner
I just check canadianaffair for you for 2 adults and 1 infant £603, 2nd October 2008
Old Aug 28th 2008, 11:33 am
Just Joined

Fiona2110 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi folks,

We are going on a recci in october and are now looking for some serious money saving deals on flights!!!

we need to land as near as poss to Midale we are thinking maybe Calgary or regina but far away are they from midale?

2Adults n 1 child (2yr old) need flights

Cheers again you are all brill
I found some great flights through Canadian affair too - 2 adults, 2 children, dates we wanted - 1192 all in, flying from Manchester to Vancouver, though, but still much cheaper than the deal zoom are currently offering (free child places up to 31 Aug but still have to pay taxes) - still would have cost £1700 and £2200 full price. Even driving from Edinburgh and staying overnight in a hotel with parking, we saved £1000!!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

not sure what the secret was, when we looked on the internet, we got given a price, then i had to call them direct and chat to someone on the phone to se if that price was correct.

they comfirmed it was so god knows why they were cheaper, we flew with zoom last year

just got back from a few days away, and our tickets and comfirmation ar eall on the mat, we were flying oct 2nd 2 adults and 1 child.

sorry forgot to say, or cant remember if i said this was one way

paul & jo
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

not sure what the secret was, when we looked on the internet, we got given a price, then i had to call them direct and chat to someone on the phone to se if that price was correct.

they comfirmed it was so god knows why they were cheaper, we flew with zoom last year

just got back from a few days away, and our tickets and comfirmation ar eall on the mat, we were flying oct 2nd 2 adults and 1 child.

sorry forgot to say, or cant remember if i said this was one way

paul & jo
We recieved our confirmation yesterday,and guess what, they have given us a free drop off 4 the car in KamloopsWhen it states on there website that the charge will be $199Re sult
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:27 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

I'm wondering if Canadian Affair will now hike their prices as potential Zoom customers will probably want to travel Can Affair now!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.