Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Flights to Ottawa from UK in January

Flights to Ottawa from UK in January

Old Nov 7th 2009, 12:42 am

lmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights to Ottawa from UK in January

Originally Posted by sac_de_loup
I think you'll be waiting a while. You seem awfully defensive for someone who's got nothing to hide.
And what do you think I am hiding? I am just upset that you would accuse me of trying to make money out of wanting to help someone. Perhaps you could try to do the same instead of jumping on me.

Moderators, can you respond to my PM please

Ah. I now see you have been banned from here before. Explains a lot.

Last edited by lmartin999; Nov 7th 2009 at 12:52 am.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 7:34 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

lmartin999, thank you for offering to share your knowledge and helping out fellow members. Unfortunately SDL is obviously of a suspicious nature, which given the amount of 'clever' spammers we get is unfortunately to be expected when you've been around this forum for a while.

So let's draw a line under the unfounded accusations - we all know that you don't stand to financially benefit from your offer of help lmartin999 and I'm sure SDL realises that now.

Let the thread continue..............

Edit: just to add to lmartin999, I haven't received any PM from you?

Last edited by christmasoompa; Nov 7th 2009 at 7:37 am.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

emmae is a name known to allemmae is a name known to allemmae is a name known to allemmae is a name known to allemmae is a name known to allemmae is a name known to allemmae is a name known to allemmae is a name known to allemmae is a name known to allemmae is a name known to allemmae is a name known to all

We are moving over permanently at the end of November. We are still undecided where to base ourselves so want to spend a bit of time around Guelph and Ottawa before making our final decision - we have work options in both and really enjoyed both these areas in the summer but not done a winter yet

Anyway, the plan was to fly into Toronto and spend a couple of weeks around Guelph and get ourselves sorted with a car etc. Then we were going to drive over to Ottawa with at least one overnight stop on the way. Is this drive easily doable in mid-December (with two young boys) or are we nuts???
Old Nov 7th 2009, 12:45 pm

lmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
lmartin999, thank you for offering to share your knowledge and helping out fellow members. Unfortunately SDL is obviously of a suspicious nature, which given the amount of 'clever' spammers we get is unfortunately to be expected when you've been around this forum for a while.

So let's draw a line under the unfounded accusations - we all know that you don't stand to financially benefit from your offer of help lmartin999 and I'm sure SDL realises that now.
So you are saying that it is reasonable for every offer of help to be responded to in this way and posters should 'expect' it. I thought it was the role of moderators to deal with spam not other posters and not in the way SDL did.

If SDL does realise that I have nothing to financially gain then they will have no problem in posting the requested apology.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

misplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond repute

I like http://www.skyscanner.net/

It's free BTW.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

SambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by misplacedheidi
I like http://www.skyscanner.net/

It's free BTW.
US Only?
Old Nov 7th 2009, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

misplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SambaDeAmigo
US Only?
no - type in your departure country in the box. used it from uk and ca.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

SambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by misplacedheidi
no - type in your departure country in the box. used it from uk and ca.
Thanks
Old Nov 7th 2009, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Who and where are the cheapest flights with please ?
Old Nov 9th 2009, 1:45 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sac_de_loup
Are you openly soliciting for business? How much commission do you stand to make?
I suggest that IN FUTURE, if you suspect a post is spammy in nature that you use the report button and let the mods deal with it, rather than posting your unfounded opinion on the forum. Thank you.