Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Financial Advisors

Financial Advisors

Old Nov 17th 2004, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Posidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond repute
Default Financial Advisors

Anyone got any recommendations for a good finacial adviser who understands the ins and outs of what do do with UK personal pensions, PEPS and regular dividends from UK shares once you get to Canada.

Ideally one in the Calgary area so that he can be dealt with accordingly if he is later found to have ripped me off (Only partially joking here since many years ago I was well and truely screwed by a UK financial advisor who did a runner from the UK)