Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

FINALLY on our way to NS!

FINALLY on our way to NS!

Old Jul 4th 2005, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

wensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nice
Talking FINALLY on our way to NS!

Hi everyone,

well tomorrow morning we are finally on our way, after nearly 2 years we can go. Alot of up and alot of downs, and more i'm sure to go. But all worth it in the end. Good luck to everyone going through thr process. Will post on my sister's pc when settle. Now the house sale has fallen through in uk, we are going to rent basement at my sister's until the house sells, (she is in Dartmouth,) so look forward to meeting everyone from the NS clan during the summer.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:50 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FINALLY on our way to NS!

Originally Posted by wensamjam
Hi everyone,

well tomorrow morning we are finally on our way, after nearly 2 years we can go. Alot of up and alot of downs, and more i'm sure to go. But all worth it in the end. Good luck to everyone going through thr process. Will post on my sister's pc when settle. Now the house sale has fallen through in uk, we are going to rent basement at my sister's until the house sells, (she is in Dartmouth,) so look forward to meeting everyone from the NS clan during the summer.

Good luck Wendy

Hope the move goes well
Old Jul 4th 2005, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold

Wendy....so sorry to hear about the house sale but never mind you will be here soon enough. Hope the flight is good as there has been some big delays at Halifax airport due to resurfacing...I shall give you a call on Wednesday..chat with you soon!
Old Jul 4th 2005, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck with your new life Wendy!

I hope all goes smoothly for you and the house sells quickly.
I look forward to hearing all about your experiences, especially jobwise.

Old Jul 4th 2005, 3:33 pm
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice

Hi everyone,

Very best wishes, Wendy. A long, long wait....but hopefully worth it!!

The Clan are definitely getting to be an endangered species on this side of the pond now.....not many of us left!!

Good luck to you all.

Scouse
Old Jul 4th 2005, 4:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Bon voyage, Wendy!!

Biiiiink
Old Jul 4th 2005, 4:17 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and smooth sailing (err flying)!!

Enjoy your trip and your new life!!
Old Jul 4th 2005, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,

Hope the move goes smoothly for you and your family and the house sells soon!
Old Jul 4th 2005, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

dkvl has a spectacular aura aboutdkvl has a spectacular aura aboutdkvl has a spectacular aura about

All the best, and hope things go smoothly.

Look forward to meeting you sometime in NS!

Deborah
Old Jul 4th 2005, 6:28 pm
Jenny & Tony

Happydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud of

Hi everyone,

Good luck to you, we won't be far behind. should be flying out
around 12th August to our new house in springfield N.S. so get
the beers in
Old Jul 4th 2005, 8:45 pm
Cheese & Onion Member

Crispie will become famous soon enoughCrispie will become famous soon enough

Finally the start

Sincere good wishes and meet you there some day soon!!

You've had such bad luck in the UK......
So Jamie is it going to be a moonie out the plane window or just two fingers?