finally

Old Jan 4th 2007, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

beeginger is just really nicebeeginger is just really nicebeeginger is just really nicebeeginger is just really nicebeeginger is just really nicebeeginger is just really nicebeeginger is just really nicebeeginger is just really nicebeeginger is just really nicebeeginger is just really nicebeeginger is just really nice
Default finally

yes, finally got our work permits today, turn around just 9 days over xmas, and we are off end of month to snowy Edmonton. doing PNP as truck driver. just got to sell all possessions and say goodbye, yooohoo
Old Jan 4th 2007, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

rgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: finally

congratulations.
Old Jan 4th 2007, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

carrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud of

wow, Congrats that was quick, hopefully ours wont be too long hubby going to saskatchewan as HGV mechanic .
Old Jan 4th 2007, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

sharonl is an unknown quantity at this point

hi where in sask your hubby heading and when?

are you planning on following soon?

my hub was due out there jan 7 but delayed so waiting date he will be heading to moose jaw
m
Old Jan 4th 2007, 5:28 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations ..... It's chilly up there you know!
Old Jan 4th 2007, 5:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

carrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud of

Hi Sharonl, we are off to Saskatoon dont know when yet just waiting for work permit was told by consultant that it would take 4-6 months we were hoping for April May time (fingers Crossed)
I have heard that its very cold up there :scared:
Old Jan 4th 2007, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

Red face Re: finally

lol

you live in scotland so should be sort of used to it!!

are you both going out there to work and then what are your long term plans?

what area have you had the job offer?

we are planning for hubby to go out and stay there for a year with us visiting- will be a nightmare i know but i have a good job so giving that up on the chance that he may hate it or doesnt get PR or something is too much.

weather in canada full stop can be freezing,looked at some pics in moose jaw of dust storms lmao im gooing to turn into calamity jane - well ok a bit too north of the border but ya get my drift !!
when i tell people the area the usual reaction is to laugh and state there is nothing there!!

but hey the idea for us is lifestyle me give up work no mortgage no big pressures etc but we'll see.

ok just read your message again - saskatoon not too far away.

Last edited by sharonl; Jan 4th 2007 at 6:14 pm.
Old Jan 4th 2007, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Sharonl, It doesnt get that cold here thank goodness. My hubby is an HGV mechanic and has landed a job in that field in Saskatoon we are hopefully going through PNP and then PR. If work permit comes through before end of the school year i would prefer if hubby went first so the kids could finish of this year, although we may all go together. Its all if's and but's at the moment.
Old Jan 4th 2007, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by carrieann
Hi Sharonl, It doesnt get that cold here thank goodness. My hubby is an HGV mechanic and has landed a job in that field in Saskatoon we are hopefully going through PNP and then PR. If work permit comes through before end of the school year i would prefer if hubby went first so the kids could finish of this year, although we may all go together. Its all if's and but's at the moment.
ye great big ifs i know, the forum is good for gauging wot people do etc i have two children so the ideal for us would be to go out there dec07/jan08 end of school term.

are you selling up or looking at rent? house prices look good but not much to rent where we are looking.

im terrified of selling up, and going out there with no job ive always had a job :scared:

no money of my own - just not right lol
but very exciting at the thought of all that opportunity, he soooooooo better get PR quick, then i can get any type of job as fancy a total change.
Old Jan 4th 2007, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

We are going to rent our house out for a while just incase we dont settle in over there, dont want to burn all our bridges in one go. if we had to come back cos we didnt settle at least wed have a house of our own, the way house prices are going up here wed never be able to buy again.