Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Fall photos 2010

Fall photos 2010

Old Oct 27th 2010, 10:33 pm
Pictou County Superstarâ„¢

Greenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fall photos 2010

Did I miss the thread (or was fall visually disappointing this year)?

We might have some, will have to get the camera out of the car and download whatever is on it, but we'd love to see any fall photos you guys took this year of the trees, wildlife etc.
Old Oct 27th 2010, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was: Cullicudden, Scotland. Now: Hammonds Plains, NS
Merry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fall photos 2010

Originally Posted by Greenhill
Did I miss the thread (or was fall visually disappointing this year)?

We might have some, will have to get the camera out of the car and download whatever is on it, but we'd love to see any fall photos you guys took this year of the trees, wildlife etc.
would love to - but how do I attach a photo - it asks for url address???
Old Oct 27th 2010, 11:54 pm
Forum Regular

Zercher is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Merry
You probably can't attach images as too great a load on the system - you'd need to include a link to a Picasa/Flickr album or some sort of online photo sharing system.
Old Oct 28th 2010, 12:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

When you click on "Reply Thread, don't click on the little mountain/picture icon to upload a picture. Go to the Manage Attachments box underneath the text box and 'browse' from there ....
Old Oct 28th 2010, 12:34 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Merry

Click on the paperclip on the top of the reply box. Click on browse and find the image on your drive, click 'Upload' and you are done. Keep file sizes small otherwise they take forever to load.

To make a picture smaller, use Windows Explorer, find the directory, choose the pictures by holding down the control key and left clicking the mouse button on each picture you want to resize. With the arrow cursor over one of the selected images, right click on the mouse and choose 'Resize Pictures' select 'Large' (1024 x 768) a copy of each will appear in the same directory.
Old Oct 28th 2010, 12:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

We do a good line in "yellows" out in Alberta, but not much of the lovely reds and oranges of the maple trees you'd get further east.

Excuse quality of third photo - taken through dirty glass!
Attached Thumbnails Fall photos 2010-p1060354.jpg   Fall photos 2010-p1060358.jpg   Fall photos 2010-p1010279.jpg  
Old Oct 28th 2010, 12:51 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

A tree I liked, on Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
Attached Thumbnails Fall photos 2010-tree_up.bmp  
Old Oct 28th 2010, 12:52 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

November 2009 in BC
Attached Thumbnails Fall photos 2010-sun-after-storm.jpg  
Old Oct 28th 2010, 12:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dbd33
A tree I liked, on Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
I like the house too - but putting your xmas lights on all those little fir trees would be a bit of a bugger.

(Nice tree by the way)
Old Oct 28th 2010, 12:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The Aviator
November 2009 in BC
Very serene
Old Oct 28th 2010, 1:02 am
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Round here
Attached Thumbnails Fall photos 2010-img00365.jpg   Fall photos 2010-dscf3624_stitch.jpg   Fall photos 2010-dscf3698.jpg  
Old Oct 28th 2010, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was: Cullicudden, Scotland. Now: Hammonds Plains, NS
Merry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to behold

I think I've got it working now!

Attached Thumbnails Fall photos 2010-102_0008.jpg   Fall photos 2010-102_0012.jpg   Fall photos 2010-102_0013.jpg  
Old Oct 28th 2010, 3:55 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ann m
Excuse quality of third photo - taken through dirty glass!
Amazing what you can do with a little Windex and a paper towel.
Attached Thumbnails Fall photos 2010-p1010279a.jpg  
Old Oct 28th 2010, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Amazing what you can do with a little Windex and a paper towel.
Who's a clever boy?

PS, if you're free next Sunday, I've got a whole house to be done

Thanks Steve
Old Oct 28th 2010, 2:10 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Here are a some shots i took last weekend around the corner from our place

I love Autumn
Attached Thumbnails Fall photos 2010-img_1167.jpg   Fall photos 2010-img_1157.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.