Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

extreme measures!

extreme measures!

Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:25 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: extreme measures!

Originally Posted by dazzlerdaz
That was good ! I tried that line on a Korean girl once and she took it literally !
As my doctor says `you are what you eat !`
was watching it with my kids - the whole film - I know bad mother but we all have a JB fixation , , , my boy is 9 and my girl is 13 - after that line I snotted my wine accross the room, my daughter was cringeing and my son asked - why does he want to eat her cat mum??
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:31 pm
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
was watching it with my kids - the whole film - I know bad mother but we all have a JB fixation , , , my boy is 9 and my girl is 13 - after that line I snotted my wine accross the room, my daughter was cringeing and my son asked - why does he want to eat her cat mum??
Thats priceless ! I`ve just sent that clip to my OH although she has probably seen it too ! She is a big fan of JB !
What is it with ladies and gay men ?
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:36 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Thats priceless ! I`ve just sent that clip to my OH although she has probably seen it too ! She is a big fan of JB !
What is it with ladies and gay men ?
dunno - safety??

although, with him I would rather he wasnt gay!

with my Gay Best Friend - dont fancy him, I can see what is attrcative about him, but not as in tongue drooling beautiful like the Barrowman!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:43 pm
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
dunno - safety??
Makes sense ! Got to nip out and get a cup of tea before the next show instead of sitting in front of my laptop until the last min and rushing !
PS i will tell Lee he`s not your type !
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:46 pm
half a century

Makes sense ! Got to nip out and get a cup of tea before the next show instead of sitting in front of my laptop until the last min and rushing !
PS i will tell Lee he`s not your type !
hmm lee - bit too hairy and cheesy for me (says the girls that Luuurves Mika - songs that is - too youg, too skinny, too gay - probably, but yet to be formally identified )

have a great show . . . .
Old Aug 10th 2008, 1:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Hes a really nice guy ! Do you want a personalized signed photo ? If so mail me your address and it will be on its way on Monday
a loincloth one?!
Old Aug 10th 2008, 9:24 am
half a century

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
a loincloth one?!
Down girl!!!!!
Old Aug 10th 2008, 10:30 am
NEMESIS

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
a loincloth one?!
Maybe