Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Exhibition/show

Exhibition/show

Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:36 pm
Just Joined

Boogiesnake is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Exhibition/show

Myself and my wife (not forgetting the kids) have decided to look into emigrating to Canada. I've noticed the mention of exhibitions or shows in some of the forums where people can get more information on living and working in Canada. Are there are any due soon? Does anyone have any information on who organises them so I can get some more details.

Cheers.
Old Apr 4th 2006, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

rgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Exhibition/show

Originally Posted by Boogiesnake
Myself and my wife (not forgetting the kids) have decided to look into emigrating to Canada. I've noticed the mention of exhibitions or shows in some of the forums where people can get more information on living and working in Canada. Are there are any due soon? Does anyone have any information on who organises them so I can get some more details.

Cheers.
You have just missed one at Sandown and one at Glasgow. I think these two are the biggest and only come around once a year. These are organised by outbound publishing. I did visit the Sandown show this year and it was ok for a day out but the information you can get is a bit limited. There is a lot of useful information/advice on this website.
Old Apr 4th 2006, 8:17 am
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute

The next show at Sandown is in October this year - try this link Outbound Publishing It is not as big as the March one but is a good place to start information gathering!!

Best of luck! J
Old Apr 4th 2006, 11:57 am
Just Joined

Boogiesnake is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jenwren
The next show at Sandown is in October this year - try this link Outbound Publishing It is not as big as the March one but is a good place to start information gathering!!

Best of luck! J
Thanks both. In the mean time I'll check some forums and websites for more information. It's early days yet but judging by some comments on timescales for Canada, I'd better get my applpication in sooner rather than later.