Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

English 'Pub' not a copy...lol

English 'Pub' not a copy...lol

Old Jan 20th 2006, 9:51 pm
Loving my life..

DanielH has a brilliant futureDanielH has a brilliant futureDanielH has a brilliant futureDanielH has a brilliant futureDanielH has a brilliant futureDanielH has a brilliant futureDanielH has a brilliant future
Default Re: English 'Pub' not a copy...lol

hahahaha does anyone recognise the two at the corner of the bar...... it's Alister and my Uncle again....LOL
Old Jan 20th 2006, 10:54 pm
Jenny & Tony

Happydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DanielH
hahahaha does anyone recognise the two at the corner of the bar...... it's Alister and my Uncle again....LOL
Its neat isn't it, I don't recognise anyone yet.
Old Jan 20th 2006, 11:02 pm
Loving my life..

DanielH has a brilliant futureDanielH has a brilliant futureDanielH has a brilliant futureDanielH has a brilliant futureDanielH has a brilliant futureDanielH has a brilliant futureDanielH has a brilliant future

i just thought it's past midnight now and there are still people in the pub drinkin..... great way for the local police to catch people breakin the law?
Old Jan 20th 2006, 11:10 pm
Jenny & Tony

Happydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud of

i just thought it's past midnight now and there are still people in the pub drinkin..... great way for the local police to catch people breakin the law?
Police? In Rye.... not likley to see any on duty,probably a few sitting at the bar though
Old Jan 20th 2006, 11:13 pm
Loving my life..

Originally Posted by Happydayz
Police? In Rye.... not likley to see any on duty,probably a few sitting at the bar though
Well one 'community officer' does drink in there but not for a while since he did the dirty on his then G/F lol
the coppers all sit in their cars down by the rail station just happens to be next to the Kebab shop too.....LOL
Old Jan 20th 2006, 11:37 pm
Jenny & Tony

Well one 'community officer' does drink in there but not for a while since he did the dirty on his then G/F lol
the coppers all sit in their cars down by the rail station just happens to be next to the Kebab shop too.....LOL
Actualy,its a bit like Rye around here in that respect,except its Tim Hortons, not the Kebab shop.
Old Jan 20th 2006, 11:39 pm
Loving my life..

Smile Re: English 'Pub' not a copy...lol

Originally Posted by Happydayz
Actualy,its a bit like Rye around here in that respect,except its Tim Hortons, not the Kebab shop.
Well they sell Doughnuts don't they and TimBits....lol
Old Jan 20th 2006, 11:57 pm
Jenny & Tony

Well they sell Doughnuts don't they and TimBits....lol

mmmm....Doughnuts...ARRRGGG. Maybe I'll apply to the RCMP when I get my citizenship.
Old Jan 21st 2006, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to Simon and Jodie behind the bar...LOL

i told the Landlord earlier about my posting on here and he was thrilled...LOL little things - little minds eh!
You should print it off and put it on the pub wall! (There's a printer friendly version, under 'thread tools' at the top)

<Waves to Alistair, Jodie and the regulars>
Old Jan 21st 2006, 7:55 pm
Jenny & Tony

Originally Posted by Calgal
You should print it off and put it on the pub wall! (There's a printer friendly version, under 'thread tools' at the top)

<Waves to Alistair, Jodie and the regulars>
The Standard could end up being as popular to watch as the rovers return in Canada
Old Jan 21st 2006, 10:30 pm
Loving my life..

Fresh news From the Standard....

The Landlord has just told me that the Cam will be back online on sunday.... apologies for the cam not running at the moment... tech problems.... Normal service should resume tomorrow.

by the way if you stop by this thread please post your location....I'll add your Locations to a list so everyone in the Pub knows that the world is watching..Thank you. Daniel (a regular...but not for too long...lol)
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you. Daniel (a regular...but not for too long...lol)
Daniel, tks for all the info yesterday...be sure and make the most of your time with your friends, it passes all too quickly ...and tell the locals that Houston is watching...maybe this time the camera will be the right way up..lol got a crick in me neck the other day watching them all...cheers and tks again
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:00 am
Loving my life..

Talking Re: English 'Pub' not a copy...lol

Hi All Just to repeat if you look at this thread PLEASE just add a tiny reply with your Location... 700 plus people reading and I would like to know where you all are... a list will be posted upon the wall of the Pub....thanks.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

jonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to alljonthelad is a name known to all

Hi All Just to repeat if you look at this thread PLEASE just add a tiny reply with your Location... 700 plus people reading and I would like to know where you all are... a list will be posted upon the wall of the Pub....thanks.
No problem. I'm at work in Markham, Ontario but I live in Innisfil.
Originally from Bournemouth!
Haven't been on BXP for a few days so just found the webcam link now and it's bloody brilliant to be at my boring day job and have this link to a real English pub playing away. I can't thank you or the pub landlord enough!!!
Mine's a pint of John Smith's, by the way
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 1:34 pm
Loving my life..

Originally Posted by jonthelad
No problem. I'm at work in Markham, Ontario but I live in Innisfil.
Originally from Bournemouth!
Haven't been on BXP for a few days so just found the webcam link now and it's bloody brilliant to be at my boring day job and have this link to a real English pub playing away. I can't thank you or the pub landlord enough!!!
Mine's a pint of John Smith's, by the way
Thanks Jon... It's waiting on the bar for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.