Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

English Premier League on TV HELP

English Premier League on TV HELP

Old Aug 8th 2007, 2:43 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English Premier League on TV HELP

Originally Posted by Sean Boxer
In 12 months all the controversy will be behind us so we'll be more attractive to better players.

Wasnt that what got you in trouble in the first place?
Old Aug 8th 2007, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Just to back up Clynnog

http://www.rugbycanada.ca/index.php?...0&news_id=3350

Whoopee! And I land a week after the Rugby world cup starts, I know what my priorites will be on the first day

Last edited by steve666; Aug 8th 2007 at 2:55 pm.
Old Aug 8th 2007, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

MrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud of

I was checking the fox sports website's schedule the other day and they're definitely showing premiership footy as usual. They have a few matches on saturday. I was hoping sunderland spurs would be on, but sadly not.

This is the schedule:

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/4802370
Old Aug 8th 2007, 4:07 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by greenbwoy
I was checking the fox sports website's schedule the other day and they're definitely showing premiership footy as usual. They have a few matches on saturday. I was hoping sunderland spurs would be on, but sadly not.

This is the schedule:

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/4802370
Can you get Fox Soccer Chanel legitimately in Canada? I thought we got the watered down version, Fox Sports World Canada, that has no sign of the premiership.

http://www2.foxsports.com/world/pdf/fswc49.xls
Old Aug 8th 2007, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cneldred
i paid out for setanta, £9.99 per month, no yearly contract. The have the footie, ice hockey and the new Liverpool FC channel in September.

Chris
We get it free Come on you reds

We're on our reccee Sept 14th - 28th, Liverpool are playing Portsmouth and Birmingham on 15th & 22nd. Are they on any channels??????

Last edited by boxerdog03; Aug 8th 2007 at 4:23 pm.
Old Aug 8th 2007, 4:44 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by boxerdog03
We get it free Come on you reds

We're on our reccee Sept 14th - 28th, Liverpool are playing Portsmouth and Birmingham on 15th & 22nd. Are they on any channels??????
Sportsnet dont tend to give notice of which games are on until a week or two beforehand.

Wouldnt the time be better spent doing "recce" stuff anyway, given you are only going to be here a limited time...?
Old Aug 8th 2007, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
Sportsnet dont tend to give notice of which games are on until a week or two beforehand.

Wouldnt the time be better spent doing "recce" stuff anyway, given you are only going to be here a limited time...?
It is reccee stuff............checking out the quality of the footy in Canada. They might win more early in the season on Canadian TV
Old Aug 8th 2007, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

cneldred will become famous soon enough

Boxerdog, you do realise i am now gonna blame you if we don't!!

Chris
Old Aug 8th 2007, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cneldred
Boxerdog, you do realise i am now gonna blame you if we don't!!

Chris
It won't be my fault, I went to a friends funeral yesterday (Sandra) and her instructions were for everyone to wear the red of Liverpool. I wore the shirt I wore when we won champions league, but to my horror Anita, a united supporter, had a Liverpool scarf on. Apart from nearly killing her and me going into cardiac arrest with the shock, I said that if our season buggers up then Anita will have cursed it by donning the sacred colours.

Sharon