Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

England Vs Australia

England Vs Australia

Old Nov 16th 2012, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

SpikeyD66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default England Vs Australia

Does anyone know if any of the Canadian channels are showing the rugby international between England and Australia tomorrow?

Alternatively, Scallywags apart any bars in Toronto that may show it?

Thanks
Spikey
Old Nov 16th 2012, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: England Vs Australia

Thought this was some sort of immigration question!!!!
Old Nov 16th 2012, 10:05 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DandNHill
Thought this was some sort of immigration question!!!!
It's more important than that
Old Nov 16th 2012, 11:06 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

The other games are on Sportsnet (same day) but I can't see the England game is even shown delayed over the following days.

Might have to make do with firstrow or atdhenet or one of the others.
Old Nov 17th 2012, 1:31 am
Pretty Fly For A Whiteguy

Mr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond repute

After watching the Wales game earlier I'd prefer not to ever watch another game of rygbi ever again.

That is all.
Old Nov 17th 2012, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

hutchy100 will become famous soon enough

there have scotland on against SA,
Old Nov 19th 2012, 4:57 pm
Nil Desperandum Illegitim

lwilli63 is a splendid one to beholdlwilli63 is a splendid one to beholdlwilli63 is a splendid one to beholdlwilli63 is a splendid one to beholdlwilli63 is a splendid one to beholdlwilli63 is a splendid one to beholdlwilli63 is a splendid one to beholdlwilli63 is a splendid one to beholdlwilli63 is a splendid one to beholdlwilli63 is a splendid one to beholdlwilli63 is a splendid one to behold

Well, I got up Saturday at 6:30 (Pacific Time) to watch the game (I am able to get all UK terrestrial channels for GBP 5.50 pcm), made myself a cup of tea and sat down in front of the box.

You can imagine how pi$$ed off I was when the Scotland vs SA come on instead. It appears that the RFU have sold the rights to the England internationals to Sky, so as far as I know it is not possible to watch the games unless you can find a sports bar somewhere.
Old Nov 19th 2012, 5:12 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lwilli63
Well, I got up Saturday at 6:30 (Pacific Time) to watch the game (I am able to get all UK terrestrial channels for GBP 5.50 pcm), made myself a cup of tea and sat down in front of the box.

You can imagine how pi$$ed off I was when the Scotland vs SA come on instead. It appears that the RFU have sold the rights to the England internationals to Sky, so as far as I know it is not possible to watch the games unless you can find a sports bar somewhere.
Why not watch it on Sky then? I do for the cricket.
Old Nov 19th 2012, 6:06 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

It appears that the RFU have sold the rights to the England internationals to Sky, so as far as I know it is not possible to watch the games unless you can find a sports bar somewhere.
At 6.30am?

I watched a good quality stream as posted earlier. Free.
Old Nov 19th 2012, 6:13 pm

lwilli63 is a splendid one to beholdlwilli63 is a splendid one to beholdlwilli63 is a splendid one to beholdlwilli63 is a splendid one to beholdlwilli63 is a splendid one to beholdlwilli63 is a splendid one to beholdlwilli63 is a splendid one to beholdlwilli63 is a splendid one to beholdlwilli63 is a splendid one to beholdlwilli63 is a splendid one to beholdlwilli63 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Oink
Why not watch it on Sky then? I do for the cricket.
How do you get to watch Sky?
Old Nov 19th 2012, 6:14 pm

Originally Posted by BristolUK
At 6.30am?

I watched a good quality stream as posted earlier. Free.
I tried looking for a free (or paid straem for that matter) but all links appeared to be scams. Do you remember the URL for the stream?
Old Nov 19th 2012, 6:53 pm
Oscar nominated

I tried looking for a free (or paid straem for that matter) but all links appeared to be scams. Do you remember the URL for the stream?
The two websites in post number 4 are exceedingly reliable.

I watch rugby internationals, the England footie games when they're not on TV. I watched some of the olympics in the summer.

The odd Spanish game. All sorts.

The firstrow site often has multiple urls.

There are twelve up for the west ham-stoke game, but I'll see that on TV.

Last edited by BristolUK; Nov 19th 2012 at 6:56 pm.
Old Nov 19th 2012, 6:57 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

The two websites in post number 4 are exceedingly reliable.

I watch rugby internationals, the England footie games when they're not on TV. I watched some of the olympics in the summer.

The odd Spanish game. All sorts.

The firstrow site often has multiple urls.

There are twelve up for the west ham-stoke game, but I'll see that on TV.
What channel?
Old Nov 19th 2012, 7:05 pm
Oscar nominated

Correction.....I just sat down to watch and it's not on. Very unusual.

So thefirstrow it is

Number 2 goes full screen
Old Nov 19th 2012, 7:20 pm

Correction.....I just sat down to watch and it's not on. Very unusual.

So thefirstrow it is

Number 2 goes full screen
Thats what I thought. Can't be arsed to watch the spammers on a stream.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.