Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Emigrate Expo at Aintree this weekend

Emigrate Expo at Aintree this weekend

Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light
Default Emigrate Expo at Aintree this weekend

I'm going

....is anyone else ?
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

Dom B is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Emigrate Expo at Aintree this weekend

I might be mate! So, you something to do with the Police??? Any inside recruitment tips?
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

The Hampsons is an unknown quantity at this point

We're going on Sunday along with a friend of ours.
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

LOL, no I'm not, although it would probably help.

I'm going tomorrow, I've got my alarm clock primed for my trip across the M62.

My expectations are very low for this expo given the threads on here about other events. So hopefully I'll come away with some information and maybe a contact or two....actually I'm really looking forward to it.
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

Well we're looking at going to Canada and we're going out next week for a good old look around and to see if we like it!

That will probably be better help than an expo! Might give it a whirl though and see what they have to offer
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dom, keep in touch mate. I'd love to find out what you learned from going out there. Where abouts are you visiting ?
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

Flying into Calgary then driving to Edmonton as i can possibly get a job in that area through work...

Will let you know how it goes but a mate from school lives out there and he LOVES it and he sees no reason why we shouldn't go out there! As long as its not a shit hole, i'm sure we'll be on our way when the times comes... Fingers crossed!