Reload this Page >

Emigrate Canada Magazine??

Emigrate Canada Magazine??

Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:18 pm
Banned

ipevo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Emigrate Canada Magazine??

Originally Posted by Beastie
We subscribe to the Emigrate newspaper and it does contain some useful information but have found the Muchmor Magazine far more informative and its free .

Lynne
interested to know which parts of the mag you like the best
Old Feb 25th 2008, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Journeyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of light

Ipevo

Its been a long time coming........
Just come across your online magazine, its very informative and very professional compiled. When I get the time I will contact you with our saga for you to publish on your true stories site.

Keep up the good work
Thomas
Old Feb 25th 2008, 2:38 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Journeyman Electrician
Ipevo

Its been a long time coming........
Just come across your online magazine, its very informative and very professional compiled. When I get the time I will contact you with our saga for you to publish on your true stories site.

Keep up the good work
Thomas
OK cheers look forward to it thanks
Old Feb 25th 2008, 1:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Happy_Feet
huh never came across this mag before, they need to get themselves up the google search engine rankings

thanks for the link
work in progress
Old Feb 25th 2008, 6:59 pm
Banned

Hot-tip. I'd suggest booking any flights via zoom before the end of April 08 using the discount code MM2007ZA (up to 20% discount) as rumour has it Zoom will be dropping this and other discount codes after this date.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 7:04 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Thanks for the info.

Glad what I thought was a bland question has got Muchmor some well deserved publicity!

Thanks
Old Feb 25th 2008, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ipevo
interested to know which parts of the mag you like the best
Have found the whole magazine to be worth reading and have lifted a huge amount of information as we've trawled through each of the monthly issues. Great magazine which I'm more than happy to recommend.

Lynne
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:01 am
Banned

Have found the whole magazine to be worth reading and have lifted a huge amount of information as we've trawled through each of the monthly issues. Great magazine which I'm more than happy to recommend.

Lynne
Thanks for your support
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:56 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

I love the new online magazine reader - much easier to read than trying to page through a PDF!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:20 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by G77
I love the new online magazine reader - much easier to read than trying to page through a PDF!
yes it's been very well received and hopefully we'll be converting the back issues to this format shortly. you can still download the issue as a PDF if you wish btw
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:27 am
Banned

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi

Thanks for the info.

Glad what I thought was a bland question has got Muchmor some well deserved publicity!

Thanks
thanks
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:22 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by ipevo
Hot-tip. I'd suggest booking any flights via zoom before the end of April 08 using the discount code MM2007ZA (up to 20% discount) as rumour has it Zoom will be dropping this and other discount codes after this date.
seems that Zoom want to put their budgets into TV advertising in the future...any chance their ads will be better than the programs...
Old Feb 28th 2008, 5:02 pm
Banned

We subscribe to the Emigrate newspaper and it does contain some useful information but have found the Muchmor Magazine far more informative and its free .

Lynne
maybe we should look at shows and see if we could improve these to, maybe less sales driven more information driven