Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Elementry school legue tables

Elementry school legue tables

Old May 17th 2007, 7:19 pm
Just Joined

karen b will become famous soon enoughkaren b will become famous soon enough
Red face Elementry school legue tables

Hi Im looking at the elementary schools in B.C do any of you guys know of any official school lege tables? I came across a web site and I am blown if i can find it again!!
Old May 17th 2007, 7:42 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Elementry school legue tables

Well they're not the same as league tables and they are not "official," but you may be thinking of the Fraser Institute's School Report Cards.

There have been many discussions around here about the merits and demerits of using the findings of a right wing think tank and about the criteria that the Fraser Institute uses to rank schools.

Still, I have found that the FI's School Report Cards are at least a starting point when one is looking for a school for one's children.
Old May 17th 2007, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for that Judy
Old May 19th 2007, 12:47 am
West Coast Enthusiast

Frank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by karen b
Hi Im looking at the elementary schools in B.C do any of you guys know of any official school lege tables? I came across a web site and I am blown if i can find it again!!
Hi,

Have a look at http://www.relocation2bc.com/schools.htm which has information on researching schools - beyond the Fraser Institute.

Whereabouts are you considering going?

Warmly,

Frank
Old May 19th 2007, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

Hi Frank thanks for that We going to moving to Maple Ridge