Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

drivers doing stupid things!!

Wikiposts

drivers doing stupid things!!

Old Jul 21st 2009, 7:28 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: drivers doing stupid things!!

Originally Posted by XCMTBer
Yet another example of how special Canadian drivers can be

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/dr...936/story.html
Dude, the guy was an immigrant
Old Jul 21st 2009, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

XCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really nice

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Dude, the guy was an immigrant
Dood, and you worked that out how?
Old Jul 21st 2009, 7:38 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XCMTBer
Dood, and you worked that out how?
Coz Canadians would have had the screen on the dash of course.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute

i have a daily award to the most clever piece of driving i see each day. (sometimes I win)
also includes pedestrians, skate boards and cyclists. i might even hook up a camera and film the joys of a daily drive and the never knowing what will happen next fun.

(today i came head to head with a fool cycling up highway 1 the wrong way and then 3 kids skateboarding down the outside lane of highway 5a)

and i've been banned by the wife from telling the locals what i think about the driving ability of many of there fellow citizens even though my driving test man agreed with me !

and only yesterday i was invited to the lake by the locals who live in the basement, but he said he would drive as he's not sure if i'm ok at driving in canada . i laughed and walked away.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Chookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond repute

The worst thing I have seen was someone driving a car with a toddler on his lap...

The kid was wriggling around and trying to stand up and the driver was fighting to keep him still.

I was pretty horrified tbh, because not only was it distracting for the driver, how the heck could he steer with a kid squirming around all over the place. And if he hit something, that kid would most probably be pinned against the steering wheel and killed, if the airbag didn't go off and kill the kid!