Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

discount codes air canada

discount codes air canada

Old Feb 3rd 2011, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

imoutofhere is an unknown quantity at this point
Default discount codes air canada

Hi all, Does anyone know of or how to get discount codes for air canada. The flights seem really expensive and on there booking web page they have a bit to put in promotional codes... I googled discount/voucher codes for air canada but there not coming up with anything. I know there used to be discount codes with zoom... Just a thought incase I could sneak a deal. hee hee.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 11:31 am
Just Joined

dirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nice
Default Re: discount codes air canada

Originally Posted by imoutofhere
Hi all, Does anyone know of or how to get discount codes for air canada. The flights seem really expensive and on there booking web page they have a bit to put in promotional codes... I googled discount/voucher codes for air canada but there not coming up with anything. I know there used to be discount codes with zoom... Just a thought incase I could sneak a deal. hee hee.
Try Canadian Affair, there are links on here for this. People have also posted that if you call them in London direct you achieve an even greater deal!.
Worth a phone call. Number is on google and there www.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

imoutofhere is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks dirtytrucker, I looked at air transat but they don't do flights from Glasgow to Edmonton in the winter months. I would have to go to Manchester and even then, they only fly to Calgary from there... It would be more hastle for me going to Manchester and then getting from Calgary to Edmonton.. With air canada I can do Edinburgh-London. London-edmonton Thanks. However air transat are the best from Scotland in the summer months.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 12:26 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe have a rummage on Flyertalk. Experience tells me that if there are any deals to be had you will find info on there. It's basically a discussion forum for people who obsess about this stuff (hence its effectiveness) so be prepared to search around a bit and navigate the jargon!
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

big ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nice

Hi imoutofhere
Call Canadian affair in London ,if you don't want to call go on their website check out there destinations and prices also put in the promo code (canadaroundup) if you can get a flight cheaper than them let us all know,I have been flying to Canada 2-3 times a year for the past 10 years and only twice has another company beaten their prices.
Old Sep 11th 2011, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

heading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to all

Anyone got a current discount code for canadian affair please?
TIA
Old Sep 11th 2011, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

Mhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by heading-west
Anyone got a current discount code for canadian affair please?
TIA
Hi

I think someone put a code in last week for Canadian affair "discovercanada"

Hope its still working

Mhut
Old Sep 11th 2011, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

heading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to all

Nice one Thanks! it saves me GBP 57.60 on a return flight
Old Oct 17th 2011, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

radish is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: discount codes air canada

I would like to "bump'' this thread.
Anyone have a new Discount code for Canadian Affair? Tried the discovercanada one (on the canadian site) and its not valid anymore.

Thanks!
Radish
Old Oct 17th 2011, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

readytomove is just really nicereadytomove is just really nicereadytomove is just really nicereadytomove is just really nicereadytomove is just really nicereadytomove is just really nicereadytomove is just really nicereadytomove is just really nicereadytomove is just really nice

Air canada tweets their discount codes. There is an active code right now for 20% off, I can't remember what it is though
Old Oct 18th 2011, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

jg2802 is on a distinguished road

i find expedia to be the cheapest.

i looked for a direct flight return to canada and it was over £700.

so then i saw i could get a return flight AND 2 weeks hotel in vegas
from london for £400. the return connection flight is via vancouver
Old Oct 18th 2011, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

mardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond repute

SAVE20 is the code for Air Canada
Old Oct 18th 2011, 12:52 am

lmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jg2802
i find expedia to be the cheapest.

i looked for a direct flight return to canada and it was over £700.

so then i saw i could get a return flight AND 2 weeks hotel in vegas
from london for £400. the return connection flight is via vancouver
Expedia only has access to regular AC fares. It is cheaper because you are flying to the USA.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

MandyStock is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mardyarse
SAVE20 is the code for Air Canada
I just tried to use this code and it seems that it expired 17 October 2011.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 11:50 am
forever blowing bubbles

arniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud of
Cool Re: discount codes air canada

Originally Posted by radish
I would like to "bump'' this thread.
Anyone have a new Discount code for Canadian Affair? Tried the discovercanada one (on the canadian site) and its not valid anymore.

Thanks!
Radish
its only valid for the UK site, maybe you could try ringing the UK number instead