Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Desperate to tell someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desperate to tell someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jan 11th 2008, 6:41 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Desperate to tell someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by city4
Well folks its been about 4 months since I started the quest to find a company in Canada that would be interested in employing a UK citizen. After sending about 500 Emails (and not getting many replies) I've finally got 8 interview lined up with company's that seem really interested in me and helping with the LMO and the TWP. I fly out on Saturday 12th Jan and have 2 interviews every day!! Im sure I'll be knackered by the end of the week but hopefully it will be worth it.
Feel's really good to finally spill the beans about why Im really going to Canada as far as all are family and friends a concerned it another holiday. Me and the wife decided not to share are plans with anyone until we know for sure the big move is going to happen, so its been 4 months of avoiding the questions like "what you got planed while your in Canada".
Can wait to get there now, got my fingers and toes crossed!!!!!!!

thats better, feel's like there's a little weight lifted of my shoulders!!!!
Good luck sending you positive karma
Terese