Reload this Page >

Dental Technician Employment

Dental Technician Employment

Old Jan 6th 2014, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

SARASOTA2013 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Dental Technician Employment

Hi-
Thank-you v. much for that info , that is good news.
If theres anyone out there that needs a very experienced Prosthetic Dental Technician/Laboratory Owner then please get in touch.
Thank-you.
Old Jan 6th 2014, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

Golden-eye is a name known to allGolden-eye is a name known to allGolden-eye is a name known to allGolden-eye is a name known to allGolden-eye is a name known to allGolden-eye is a name known to allGolden-eye is a name known to allGolden-eye is a name known to allGolden-eye is a name known to allGolden-eye is a name known to allGolden-eye is a name known to all
Default Re: Dental Technician Employment

Well as someone who IS a Dental Tech, I'm surprised to haven't responded to my previous comments, or the PM's and e-mails I sent you giving you my contact e-mail, this was before Christmas..

Good luck trying to find employment by posting here!!

Of course over my 24 years here I could have given you a few contacts, as well as a host of useful info that would have helped you..
Old Jan 8th 2014, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

alipeesha is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi. How has the search gone? I'm an Irish qualified dentist and I worked with the NHS for five years. However there are a lot of loops to jump through to practice here. Its great that it sounds easier for you.
Old Jan 8th 2014, 8:57 am
Just Joined

SARASOTA2013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi-
Nice to hear from you , our search is going O.K. , no job offers yet but we had some good advice yesterday.
Cheers.