Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Customs House Kingston - I94?

Customs House Kingston - I94?

Old Nov 17th 2012, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

misplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Customs House Kingston - I94?

It used to be that if you needed to hand back in an I94, you could wander into Customs House in Kingston. But it's now closed I believe?

Is there anywhere else in Kingston that you can hand them back in , or do I have to go to the border or send them by post to the DHS?

Anyone know?

If you still have retained your I-94 Departure Record, please send it, along with any documentation that proves you left the United States (see the last question on this page) to:

DHS - CBP SBU
1084 South Laurel Road
London, KY 40744
USA