CRNE Exam Prep Copy For Sale?

CRNE Exam Prep Copy For Sale?

Old Feb 23rd 2008, 7:40 pm
Doh
Just Joined

Doh is on a distinguished road
Default CRNE Exam Prep Copy For Sale?

Hi,

Anyone got a copy of the CRNE exam prep which is surplus to requirements and for sale?

I may as well be looking at the format & questions for the exam whilst deciding which province to apply to... Goodness, it's big!:curse:

Apologies to anyone who thinks I should have put this in the classified section...I did, just figured there would be more people reading here, than in the classifieds.

Have decided to look at smaller towns / city's with a fair-sized hospital, and hopefully with a PNP programme... and Broadband availability.

If anyone has a copy they would be willing to sell, please PM me, or post details.

Many thanks
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CRNE Exam Prep Copy For Sale?

If you are a member of the RCN you can borrow one from their library. I believe that they just charge postage.

I found this out after I had shelled out for mine but maybe you can benefit from the knowledge.