Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Coupons/money off sites?

Coupons/money off sites?

Old Sep 3rd 2011, 3:56 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coupons/money off sites?

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
No reply from our friend from Moncton? This is just up his street
He doesn't use coupons, he uses discount vouchers.
Old Sep 3rd 2011, 6:16 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
He doesn't use coupons, he uses discount vouchers.
Neither actually. Just an ability to look at a flyer and then buy something for $3 instead of $6.

Just bought a turkey for $20 instead of $42 and chickens for $5 each
Old Sep 5th 2011, 1:55 am

lmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK

Just bought a turkey for $20 instead of $42 and chickens for $5 each
I'm sure they had a truly miserable life...
Old Sep 5th 2011, 3:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute

Extreme Couponing on TLC blows my mind. Walking out of a store with $2,000+ worth of groceries and the store paying you $50+ in cash was one example...

Only in the States though, I can't imagine being able to double up coupons/promotions here and have the store pay you to take away groceries.

Madness, but fair play to the people with the time and inclination to do it on such a scale.
Old Sep 5th 2011, 3:50 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lmartin999
I'm sure they had a truly miserable life...
I don't suppose it was any different to those sold for the normal price last week or next, so the guilt trip won't work.
Old Sep 5th 2011, 4:09 am
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by adele
Extreme Couponing on TLC blows my mind. Walking out of a store with $2,000+ worth of groceries and the store paying you $50+ in cash was one example...
Only in the States though, I can't imagine being able to double up coupons/promotions here and have the store pay you to take away groceries
Here's why we can't "Extreme Coupon" here in Canada quite like they do in the states.....Shame
http://www.moneysavingmomcanada.com/...ssible-in.html