Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

contracts exchanged!!

contracts exchanged!!

Old Nov 23rd 2008, 8:07 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: contracts exchanged!!

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hey bells,

any news from today
blah blah blah - will exch mon or tue but def complete fri - yeah yeah!!
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 9:22 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
good luck for this week Bells
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 9:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Carrie fingers crossed for you x

good luck for this week Bells
Hey Niki so what are you going to do to top last week then eh
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 9:30 pm

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Good luck Carrie fingers crossed for you x

Hey Niki so what are you going to do to top last week then eh
not sure CP

quiet ish week this week, but I do have a medical on Saturday and exam on Monday morning in London

Just need to get the next week out of the way and then I can hopefully switch off for a bit
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 9:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

not sure CP

quiet ish week this week, but I do have a medical on Saturday and exam on Monday morning in London

Just need to get the next week out of the way and then I can hopefully switch off for a bit
You will be fine, are you going to show the kids the lights,
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 9:38 pm

You will be fine, are you going to show the kids the lights,
yep, were talking about that today , may pop to Regents street on sat pm, this is not far from the medicals

Then planning Tower of London and History Museum on Sunday

Old Nov 23rd 2008, 9:39 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the Good luck wishes guys

kids party last night - ok I cried!
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 9:43 pm

ahh are you ok now
Old Nov 24th 2008, 4:34 am
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all

I established last Saturday when my purchasers called around that the E/A had be playing mind games with the both of us in order to get her christmas bonus. We were suppose to complete on the 28th Nov but the purchasers had never agreed to this date as well as other things....:curse:

We are now hoping to exchange this Friday with completion on the 9th Jan to help me. That way I don't have to double move, I can leave from my house.
I will head to Glasgow a couple of days to say goodbyes and then down to the Midlands for a couple days to say goodbyes.

Carrie I hear you are shredding a few tears?

K
Old Nov 24th 2008, 4:35 am
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all

ahh are you ok now
Nikki

Good luck with the medical and the exam.

K
Old Nov 24th 2008, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by KJM
Nikki

Good luck with the medical and the exam.

K
Thanks, good luck with your exchange for the end of this week
Old Nov 24th 2008, 9:59 am
half a century

just a few tears - I turned round afterwe did the cake and all the girls in Theos class were sobbing and hugging him - that did it for me!!
Old Nov 24th 2008, 10:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yep, were talking about that today , may pop to Regents street on sat pm, this is not far from the medicals

Then planning Tower of London and History Museum on Sunday

My little mans fav place, they will love it x

Aw xx

Originally Posted by KJM
I established last Saturday when my purchasers called around that the E/A had be playing mind games with the both of us in order to get her christmas bonus. We were suppose to complete on the 28th Nov but the purchasers had never agreed to this date as well as other things....:curse:

We are now hoping to exchange this Friday with completion on the 9th Jan to help me. That way I don't have to double move, I can leave from my house.
I will head to Glasgow a couple of days to say goodbyes and then down to the Midlands for a couple days to say goodbyes.

Carrie I hear you are shredding a few tears?

K

Hope all goes well K they can be very devious at times, remember you are paying so tell them whats what

just a few tears - I turned round afterwe did the cake and all the girls in Theos class were sobbing and hugging him - that did it for me!!

Thats the hardest thing about leaving
Old Nov 24th 2008, 4:05 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is that here Charlie, have you sold yours ?
good luck with that hun xx
Thanks CP.
Hopefully we have sold our house in the UK, we are due to exchange contracts this friday 28th November, and complete in January.

We won't be buying in Canada until 2009. We need to do a lot more research, not sure if I want to stay in Bolton or not? We are going to look at other areas, but will have to factor in Chris's journey to work and whether or not we should move the children again.....

Charlie x

Thanks Di5ney and Charlie
Fingers x for you Charlie
Thanks Nikki