community identified stream

community identified stream

Old Jan 31st 2011, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

JENNYMG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default community identified stream

hi
i was wondering if anyone can advise us -
i have a back ground of sales management, my wife health care and we are looking at the community identified stream to immigrate to nova scotia, more specifically the truro, colchester area.

does my wife need to get registered in health care initially to submit an application under the community identified stream , as she would ideally like to work with children once we get settled and move over there.

thanks for your help
Old Feb 1st 2011, 12:12 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: community identified stream

Hi, I am not sure if your wife would have to undertake any additonal studying or registration prior to your move. This website was helpful for us when determining what qualifications we might have needed:

http://www.isisns.ca/

Drop them an e-mail and see what they say, they got back to us pretty quickly

For the community identified stream, I don't think your wife needs to be registered in healthcare in Canada prior to your application submission, though it may help to show that you have looked into what you need to do to be registered should your application be successful (hence where the above link would help ). We applied via the CIS through Colchester and the one thing they want to see is that you and your partner are employable by arranging meetings with you and prospective employers and that you've researched any additional qualifications you may need to get. For example, I'm an Engineer so I researched into what I would need to do to gain Professional Engineer status once I get PR. I then put all I had learnt into my letter of intent to demonstrate to the officer looking at our application that I was serious about our move. Hope this helps