Coming To Canada !!!

Wikiposts

Coming To Canada !!!

Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Talking Re: Coming To Canada !!!

Originally Posted by squarepants
Just can't help it can, taking a pop? I was on about the rascist stuff issues in some of the posts.
Well, depends on what kind of "pop" - I'm not really a pop drinker.....do you mean coke, pepsi, seven-up????

I can't read your mind sweetie.....I thought you were referring to the talk about political elections, etc., you need to be specific about what you are referring too - I know I'm a woman and of irish/polish stock......but I'm not God..........
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:46 am
squarepants

Default Re: Coming To Canada !!!

Jeez.....I wouldn't want you to read my mind, but as this is a brit expat forum, I expect folks to know what I mean by "taking a pop at me" Don't call me sweetie please

Originally Posted by willmore
Well, depends on what kind of "pop" - I'm not really a pop drinker.....do you mean coke, pepsi, seven-up????

I can't read your mind sweetie.....I thought you were referring to the talk about political elections, etc., you need to be specific about what you are referring too - I know I'm a woman and of irish/polish stock......but I'm not God..........

Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jeez.....I wouldn't want you to read my mind, but as this is a brit expat forum, I expect folks to know what I mean by "taking a pop at me" Don't call me sweetie please
I knew what "taking a pop" meant......that was a smart-ass reply (and not bad considering I did it off the top of my head).....but my answer still remains......you need to be specific when you leave a message so that folks know what you are referring too.....how was to know that you were referring to racist remarks......I thought you meant the political talk.....again I can't read your mind!!!!!

So before you annoy me any further.....and I lose my temper I think it's time to watch the hockey game!!!!!
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:02 am
squarepants

I didn't realise I had to put everything in "lay man terms", I 'll remember that next time then

I knew what "taking a pop" meant......that was a smart-ass reply (and not bad considering I did it off the top of my head).....but my answer still remains......you need to be specific when you leave a message so that folks know what you are referring too.....how was to know that you were referring to racist remarks......I thought you meant the political talk.....again I can't read your mind!!!!!

So before you annoy me any further.....and I lose my temper I think it's time to watch the hockey game!!!!!

Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I didn't realise I had to put everything in "lay man terms", I 'll remember that next time then
No, what you need to do is grow up and be a man and stop playing these stupid, idiotic games to try to annoy people!!! No one, including yourself can be this stupid!!!!!!!
Old Sep 14th 2004, 12:10 pm
squarepants

Will...you are going back to your old ways again, I need to have a word with Jim If am using terms you don't understand, that is because am a brit, and most brits are accustomed with certain phrases, and why things are the way they are in the UK.

You have the option to ignore my threads/posts you know, especially when they are not directed at you

No, what you need to do is grow up and be a man and stop playing these stupid, idiotic games to try to annoy people!!! No one, including yourself can be this stupid!!!!!!!

Old Sep 14th 2004, 12:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Will...you are going back to your old ways again, I need to have a word with Jim If am using terms you don't understand, that is because am a brit, and most brits are accustomed with certain phrases, and why things are the way they are in the UK.

You have the option to ignore my threads/posts you know, especially when they are not directed at you
More games.......I understand your terms only too well.....but it's obvious you don't understand mine........so I will try to explain to you as I would to my 4 year old.....grow up, be a man and stop playing games, it's annoying to say the least.

When you're capable of having an intelligent conversation please let me know!!!!
Old Sep 14th 2004, 1:02 pm
squarepants

This coming from you? This is the thing, most of my posts are not directed towards you, you just tend to jump in there with both feet. Will I be asking too much if I ask you to please put me on your ignore list?

I do not play games, especially with strangers

More games.......I understand your terms only too well.....but it's obvious you don't understand mine........so I will try to explain to you as I would to my 4 year old.....grow up, be a man and stop playing games, it's annoying to say the least.

When you're capable of having an intelligent conversation please let me know!!!!

Old Sep 14th 2004, 1:13 pm
Glaswegian

Will I be asking too much if I ask you to please put me on your ignore list?
Dude, you can't ASK for that to be done, you have to earn the right to unilateral rejection.

Work harder at being irritating and you might achieve multilateral rejection too

Old Jan 21st 2005, 2:51 pm
GESTAPO

lonsdale is an unknown quantity at this point

l am a 1st generation Chinese born in the U.S.. However, my experiences in the U.S. have not been pleasant. l am disturbed by the conservatism in the U.S. and looking for a more progressive atmosphere. l was hoping to come to Canada this Autumn for a holiday work visa. l read a post here that said that the Chinese, English, and Hindus are the bottom 3 and most hated in Canada. What does that mean? Why do Canadians hate the Chinese? l also read that Canadians love Americans. Why? Americans are so imperialist. Why would Canadians like that. l thought Canadians stood for the antithesis of USA.
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

flashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lonsdale
l am a 1st generation Chinese born in the U.S.. However, my experiences in the U.S. have not been pleasant. l am disturbed by the conservatism in the U.S. and looking for a more progressive atmosphere. l was hoping to come to Canada this Autumn for a holiday work visa. l read a post here that said that the Chinese, English, and Hindus are the bottom 3 and most hated in Canada. What does that mean? Why do Canadians hate the Chinese? l also read that Canadians love Americans. Why? Americans are so imperialist. Why would Canadians like that. l thought Canadians stood for the antithesis of USA.

I don't know where you get that info about the bottom 3. It definately has not been my experience. Right now Americans may be closer to the bottom for reelecting Bush.
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 2:51 am
Glaswegian

Originally Posted by flashman
I don't know where you get that info about the bottom 3. It definately has not been my experience. Right now Americans may be closer to the bottom for reelecting Bush.
I think the list was a *joke* in the first place ... can't say I'm aware of any real anti-Brit racism in Canada ... once you've released your grip on the old Brit baggage and swept that chip off your shoulder of course.

I'm sure I'll get lynched for making the comment ... but as far as I can tell, Canada is a lot less racist than either the UK or US ... there isn't anything holding you back apart from yourself

Old Jan 22nd 2005, 3:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Glaswegian
Dude, you can't ASK for that to be done, you have to earn the right to unilateral rejection.

Work harder at being irritating and you might achieve multilateral rejection too
Gosh, I'm happy I happened on this thread...I got the best laugh I've had in days...

You were at your very best.........

Old Jan 22nd 2005, 3:54 am
Glaswegian

Gosh, I'm happy I happened on this thread...I got the best laugh I've had in days...

You were at your very best.........

Just proves that you can get everything you want in Canada ... he did work harder at it and did achieve multilateral rejection ... there ain't no barriers to your ambitions here

Old Jan 22nd 2005, 4:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Glaswegian
Just proves that you can get everything you want in Canada ... he did work harder at it and did achieve multilateral rejection ... there ain't no barriers to your ambitions here
hehhe...you're right....but even with achieving multilateral rejection, he's back again for more.......he must have an inredible inferiority complex by now....or a tremendous ego.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.