Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

collecting passports!!!

collecting passports!!!

Old Mar 18th 2009, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

SarahMom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default collecting passports!!!

Anyone else going to CHC tomorrow to collect their passports/visas?????
Or will I be Billy No Mates in the queue??
Sarah
Old Mar 18th 2009, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

mr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud of
Default Re: collecting passports!!!

Originally Posted by SarahMom
Anyone else going to CHC tomorrow to collect their passports/visas?????
Or will I be Billy No Mates in the queue??
Sarah
I wish I was going! does that count?

Congratulations!

did it take the 2 weeks they promised?
Old Mar 18th 2009, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

Well my husband dropped them off 2 weeks ago so I'm assuming they are ready as they suggested they would be!!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Well my husband dropped them off 2 weeks ago so I'm assuming they are ready as they suggested they would be!!
We're sure they will be ready...it seems a well established process.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:06 pm
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

we are going next week , its a shame we could have had a chat , lol i had to fight the urge to ask anyone who was in the queue last week if they were on BE ,
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by deenailz
we are going next week , its a shame we could have had a chat , lol i had to fight the urge to ask anyone who was in the queue last week if they were on BE ,
So you are a week behind us! Exciting isn't it?
Where are you going to and when?
Old Mar 19th 2009, 1:27 am
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

we are hoping nova scotia but if hubby gets a job offer elsewhere then it will be wherever that is but we are gonna apply to companies in NS ,
where are you off ?
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

We are off to Calgary in June
Old Mar 19th 2009, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

Tracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud of

We collected our passports last May - isn't it a wonderful feeling? We couldn't stop staring at them.

Good Luck
Old Mar 19th 2009, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

We are off to Calgary in June
Well SarahMom, it's 8.40am here in Okotoks, Alberta, which, we reckon, means, if all went well on the passport pick up, you have probably been staring at your shiny new visas for maybe an hour or so! Really pleased for you. Time to celebrate!

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Getting There
Well SarahMom, it's 8.40am here in Okotoks, Alberta, which, we reckon, means, if all went well on the passport pick up, you have probably been staring at your shiny new visas for maybe an hour or so! Really pleased for you. Time to celebrate!

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
I got in the queue at exactly 2pm and had them in my sweaty hands by 2.15pm .Don't they look beautiful!!
Chinese takeaway and Bollinger tonight!!
Thanks for all the Congrats

Last edited by SarahMom; Mar 19th 2009 at 4:48 pm. Reason: add on
Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

ali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant future

I got in the queue at exactly 2pm and had them in my sweaty hands by 2.15pm .Don't they look beautiful!!
Excellent and well done. Look after those babies. I think I checked them a million times up to departing Gatwick :-)
Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

I...Don't they look beautiful!!
They do indeed! Shame they scribble all over them when you go through the landing process!

Enjoy the Chinese...that's making me hungry!

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ali-simon
Excellent and well done. Look after those babies. I think I checked them a million times up to departing Gatwick :-)
We were the same. Why it was we thought our passports would develop Houdini type abilities, we have no idea!

Eamonn & Janet.