Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Citizenship Testing

Citizenship Testing

Old May 4th 2011, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

J-A-UK has a reputation beyond reputeJ-A-UK has a reputation beyond reputeJ-A-UK has a reputation beyond reputeJ-A-UK has a reputation beyond reputeJ-A-UK has a reputation beyond reputeJ-A-UK has a reputation beyond reputeJ-A-UK has a reputation beyond reputeJ-A-UK has a reputation beyond reputeJ-A-UK has a reputation beyond reputeJ-A-UK has a reputation beyond reputeJ-A-UK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Citizenship Testing

I am going to go do the citizenship test here in Ontario at some point this year.

Is there some preparation media available? I would prefer a book but if there are CD's out there that would be ok too.

Any ideas?

Any one want to sell theres?
Old May 4th 2011, 2:32 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship Testing

Originally Posted by J-A-UK
I am going to go do the citizenship test here in Ontario at some point this year.

Is there some preparation media available? I would prefer a book but if there are CD's out there that would be ok too.

Any ideas?

Any one want to sell theres?
They should send you a booklet about Canada when you apply. All the answers are in the booklet.
Old May 4th 2011, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Monique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to behold

there is an online practice test u can do on the citizenship and immigration website.....it helped me no end.....and loved the little beaver doing a somersault with his little cdn flat ti "O Canada" when u eventually get them all right
Old May 4th 2011, 5:31 pm
West Coast Enthusiast

Frank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud of

Hi,
Originally Posted by J-A-UK

You can get everything online.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resourc...over/index.asp

Study hard and you'll get to vote in our next election!

Warmly,

Frank
Old May 4th 2011, 5:34 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frank'n Sense

Study hard and you'll get to vote in our next election!
Shouldnt have to study that hard, the test is laughable for anyone with basic english literacy who has seen the book.

Practice questions: Ignore the local ones I guess...
http://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship/
Old May 4th 2011, 5:40 pm
West Coast Enthusiast

Frank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by iaink
Shouldnt have to study that hard, the test is laughable for anyone with basic english literacy who has seen the book.

Thanks for the practice question link. I'd forgotten the libraries had this!

Frank
Old May 4th 2011, 5:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink

Following the revision of the test, I believe this is no longer accurate.

It certainly isn't impossible, but the book does need to be read.