Reload this Page >

Citizenship Test questions

Citizenship Test questions

Old May 10th 2009, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

Raska will become famous soon enoughRaska will become famous soon enough
Default Citizenship Test questions

Hi folks,

Our citizenship test is next Friday (It's just a couple of weeks before my wife's due date!) and we are very excited about this. I just have 2 questions and wasn't able to find an answer despite hours of googling. So if you have already gone through this path, please share with me your experiences.

I wish to know:

1- How long the whole test and document checking and the whole thing may take? ( I mean, how many hours)

2- Will they call the couple together (when checking the documents and passports) or individually?

Thanks

Last edited by Raska; May 10th 2009 at 6:33 pm.
Old May 10th 2009, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

Tempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really nice
Default Re: Citizenship Test questions

Don't know the answers ut just wanted to wish you luck!
Old May 10th 2009, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tempest
Don't know the answers ut just wanted to wish you luck!
Thanks Tempest. We definitely need it! :-)
Old May 11th 2009, 6:07 am
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Raska
Hi folks,

Our citizenship test is next Friday (It's just a couple of weeks before my wife's due date!) and we are very excited about this. I just have 2 questions and wasn't able to find an answer despite hours of googling. So if you have already gone through this path, please share with me your experiences.

I wish to know:

1- How long the whole test and document checking and the whole thing may take? ( I mean, how many hours)

2- Will they call the couple together (when checking the documents and passports) or individually?

Thanks
was just talking about this with my friend today - she said that the test took less than 15 minutes & that her & her husband were not allowed to sit together. Not sure about your second question but good luck for next week.
Old May 11th 2009, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by louise033
was just talking about this with my friend today - she said that the test took less than 15 minutes & that her & her husband were not allowed to sit together. Not sure about your second question but good luck for next week.
Thanks for the input. yes, i have heard there are 20 questions and 30 minutes time for that, but the part which takes longer time is when they check everyone's passport and ids and the little interview they do with everyone in the room before the test begins (regarding their presents and absences from Canada) which takes a much longer time and i am curious to know about that, since our test is at 1pm and i am hoping the whole thing is done before 4pm so that i can show up for 5pm to pick up my daughter from daycare.

Thanks again
Old May 11th 2009, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Raska
Thanks for the input. yes, i have heard there are 20 questions and 30 minutes time for that, but the part which takes longer time is when they check everyone's passport and ids and the little interview they do with everyone in the room before the test begins (regarding their presents and absences from Canada) which takes a much longer time and i am curious to know about that, since our test is at 1pm and i am hoping the whole thing is done before 4pm so that i can show up for 5pm to pick up my daughter from daycare.

Thanks again
Hi Raska

I did my test around this time last year in Scraborough from what I remember the whole thing took less than 2 hours from start to finish. Once you've finished the test you can hand over your paper and get up and leave. Good luck, not that you'll need it