Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Christmas Blessings

Christmas Blessings

Old Dec 24th 2008, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all
Default Christmas Blessings

May I take this Opportunity to wish you ALL and your families a Peaceful and Joyful Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year.

I am sure that those of you already in Canada are certain by the looks of it to have a White Christmas, just make sure that it is a safe one !!

All the best

JET
Old Dec 24th 2008, 1:09 am
Forum Regular

Tracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Christmas Blessings

Yes, this is our first white christmas and I am like a 5yr old!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well

Enjoy............
Old Dec 24th 2008, 1:15 am
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JET747
May I take this Opportunity to wish you ALL and your families a Peaceful and Joyful Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year.

I am sure that those of you already in Canada are certain by the looks of it to have a White Christmas, just make sure that it is a safe one !!

All the best

JET
Oh, it's more than white and getting more so by the second (just looked out the window at another few cms falling!!)
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you and yours!!
Old Dec 24th 2008, 1:23 am
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, we have lots of the white stuff here on Vancouver Island. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!