Reload this Page >

Check out those oilers!!!!!

Check out those oilers!!!!!

Old May 18th 2006, 11:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: Check out those oilers!!!!!

Originally Posted by oceanMDX
I saw a few games... I thought another game was going to be on TSN today... but they were showing tennis instead (the program guide was wrong)... imagine... showing tennis rather than hockey... the insanity of it all!

I know.....some parents kids!

The next game is saturday at 1:15pm PT - Canada plays Sweden to determine if they are eligible for the medal round!

GO CANADA GO! (oh sorry - got carried away for a minute)
Old May 18th 2006, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boring? FYI, the players aren't just randomly skating around the ice waiting for it to melt. They are trying to put a puck (black rubber thingy) into the opponent's net. Watch more carefully next time.

Well Im not sure about that....it seems that team canada is waiting around for the ice to melt!
Old May 18th 2006, 6:51 pm
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by willmore
I promise....just two more games and the world hockey championships will be over!....but then I start cheering for the oilers......!
.... but when the Oilers' run is over, we have the Memorial Cup!!! When does that start? All these Brits want to know.
Old May 18th 2006, 7:41 pm
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

... They are trying to put a puck (black rubber thingy) into the opponent's net ...
Doesn't that interfere with the bitchy fighting time?
Old May 19th 2006, 12:49 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1066
Doesn't that interfere with the bitchy fighting time?
Arent we talking about Ice Hockey rather than Premiership Football?
Old May 19th 2006, 1:37 am
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Arent we talking about Ice Hockey rather than Premiership Football?
I think you are getting bitchy fighting and play-acting mixed up, Butch ..
Old May 19th 2006, 1:41 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1066
I think you are getting bitchy fighting and play-acting mixed up, Butch ..
I dont know some of those MUFC players enjoy slapping each other
And as for Chelsea...........................
Old May 19th 2006, 1:46 am
Happily hungover

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I dont know some of those MUFC players enjoy slapping each other
And as for Chelsea...........................

Good point ..
Old May 19th 2006, 3:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

.... but when the Oilers' run is over, we have the Memorial Cup!!! When does that start? All these Brits want to know.
Ah.....the memorial cup. Those were the good old days when we went to the Kitchener Arena and cheered the Rangers to victory.
Old May 19th 2006, 3:43 am
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold

All these Brits are still sitting on the edge of their chairs waiting.... so when does the Memorial Cup championship series start?
Old May 19th 2006, 3:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

All these Brits are still sitting on the edge of their chairs waiting.... so when does the Memorial Cup championship series start?

I honestly dont know. I lost interest when I moved to the west coast for university!

I dont know that they can handle any more hockey after the oilers....Im trying to be easy with them!
Old May 19th 2006, 3:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well glory be.....it's now called the mastercard memorial cup...how things have changed since I was a kid!

Its being played May 21 - 29.....but I promise you wont hear a peep from me about it!
Old May 19th 2006, 4:05 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Well glory be.....it's now called the mastercard memorial cup...how things have changed since I was a kid!

Its being played May 21 - 29.....but I promise you wont hear a peep from me about it!
Well in that case perhaps I should step up to the plate and try to keep us all informed on the progress of the tournament.

Cheers
Steve

Go Giants Go!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 19th 2006, 4:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Hangman
Well in that case perhaps I should step up to the plate and try to keep us all informed on the progress of the tournament.

Cheers
Steve

Go Giants Go!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wait with bated breath for the news about the Giants!

GO GIANTS GO!
Old May 19th 2006, 5:16 am
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

The Oilers are headed for Anaheim for the Western Conference finals!

GO OILERS GO!!!!

Who are the 'Oilers'???????????????

Kelly

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.