Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Check this out....Cheap flights to Canada

Check this out....Cheap flights to Canada

Old Jul 7th 2005, 4:36 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Check this out....Cheap flights to Canada

Originally Posted by gooding
Servisair is not an airline, they provide a number of ground services for several airlines. http://www.servisair.com/Home.aspx
I called a number to check my return flights and got through to "Servisair". They were the number given to confirm flights for My Travel, Thomas cook ( Canadian Affair) and several other carriers.
Zoom and canadian affair have similar priced flights. I have a flight to Vancouver in September for under £300, Prices drop down really cheap then. Toronto often gets some better bargains though from.
I went out a week or so ago and the flight was half empty and there were several spare seats on the return on Tuesday. Our plane was changed and flight brought forward as well.
Sorry; I don't know why I wrote Servisair. I meant Skyservice.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

Sher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant future
Default Re: Check this out....Cheap flights to Canada

Absolutely gutted

We paid an extra 600 quid with Air canada which at that time was a good offer as Iglu was coming up real expensive.

Well less spending money to spend.

Sher