Reload this Page >

Cheapest flights to Halifax NS?

Cheapest flights to Halifax NS?

Old Nov 30th 2009, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

new-life is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Cheapest flights to Halifax NS?

Hi

Can anyone advise me the cheapest return flights from the UK to Halifax NS please?

Preferably travelling from Manchester as we are in Doncaster but if not London or any other airport.

Thank you.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheapest flights to Halifax NS?

Definitely Canadaian Affair.
We use them from Gatwick but I'm sure they fly from other places too...
Old Nov 30th 2009, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

bewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud of

Air Canada also flies that route from Heathrow to Halifax. Worth checking their web site.

Note that on Air Canada you can carry two 23kg bags per person. It is only one bag on Canadian Affair.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

johngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nice

really depends when you want to go..

Air Transat only fly from May - October. Otherwise it will probably be Air Canada..

John
Old Nov 30th 2009, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

Anytime next year...whenever is the cheapest

I'm struggling to find sub £2000 for 2 adults and 3 children
Old Nov 30th 2009, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

johngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nicejohngrimes is just really nice

Go on the Air Transat website....guessing you need return?
Old Nov 30th 2009, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

Yes a return...we're planning our first area viewing trip, houses, area, schools jobs etc.

But having been hammered in the recession money is not in abundance at the moment.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

bewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud of

My father says that all the air transat flights are also listed on the Canadian Affair web site, but not the other way around.
Old Dec 5th 2009, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Binty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really nice

Originally Posted by new-life
Hi

Can anyone advise me the cheapest return flights from the UK to Halifax NS please?

Preferably travelling from Manchester as we are in Doncaster but if not London or any other airport.

Thank you.
Hi,

Definately Canadian Affair. We flew to Halifax in October for £159 each (one way). Hope this helps.

Binty
Old Dec 5th 2009, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

castra is just really nicecastra is just really nicecastra is just really nicecastra is just really nicecastra is just really nicecastra is just really nicecastra is just really nicecastra is just really nice

Also worth checking Thomas Cook, although on some routes I believe they're part of the Canadian affair/Air Transat tie up.

Astraus (or something similar sounding - The airline that the singer from Iron Maiden flies for) used to fly to Halifax or Gander from Gatwick. Whether they still do though? May be worth checking their website?
Old Dec 5th 2009, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

We used Globespan from Glasgow, though I'm sure they must fly to Halifax from other UK airports as well. They were the cheapest and the most convenient, but I have to say the service wasn't that great. But, like I said, cheapest and most convenient....
Old Dec 6th 2009, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

snowdogs is an unknown quantity at this point

also if you find a flight with air transat canadian affair your local THomas cook will beat the price
Old Dec 6th 2009, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by new-life
Hi

Thank you.

also worth looking at Icelandair, Condor, Continental
Old Dec 6th 2009, 2:12 pm
Account Closed

Lorna999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by izzi81
We used Globespan from Glasgow, though I'm sure they must fly to Halifax from other UK airports as well. They were the cheapest and the most convenient, but I have to say the service wasn't that great. But, like I said, cheapest and most convenient....
Hi...... Just wondered what your expereince was with globespan..... you said it wasn't great?? Think we are booked with them for our recce...
Old Dec 6th 2009, 3:18 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna999
Hi...... Just wondered what your expereince was with globespan..... you said it wasn't great?? Think we are booked with them for our recce...
I hope that you aren't on a tight schedule. They are notorious for delays so don't plan on being on time. In my case, the one and only time I flew with them I was stuck for almost two days. Never, ever would I use them again no matter how cheap they seem to be.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.