Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Cheap flights to NS-Help

Cheap flights to NS-Help

Old Jan 14th 2008, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Cheap flights to NS-Help

Originally Posted by Ontheboatout
Air Canada has a sale on:

It's £376 per person including taxes out 22nd Jan back 24th July
Thanks, I think I'll phone round on Friday see what we get
Old Jan 14th 2008, 3:24 pm
Account Closed

highlandspirit8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,
being a Scot myself, if you are flying out from London, remember your baggage allowance on your flight from Scotland to London will be much smaller than your international flight....
Old Jan 14th 2008, 5:46 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by highlandspirit8
Hi there,
being a Scot myself, if you are flying out from London, remember your baggage allowance on your flight from Scotland to London will be much smaller than your international flight....

oh thanks I never knew that
Old Jan 14th 2008, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by or4ngecrush
oh thanks I never knew that
the same applies if you go from Air Canada to West jet in Canada
one other thing to think about is if you do use different airlines and a flight is cancelled or delayed with one, the other will not help you out and you may have to pay for a new flight. I was bumped off my flight with AC from Halifax to London last year along with about 11 others. Some had connecting flights out of Heathrow with different airlines - didn't matter a bit to AC staff.
Just mentioned it cause I saw there were delays from Toronto today, many flights cancelled and the one to Halifax delayed
Old Jan 14th 2008, 7:05 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by val50
the same applies if you go from Air Canada to West jet in Canada
one other thing to think about is if you do use different airlines and a flight is cancelled or delayed with one, the other will not help you out and you may have to pay for a new flight. I was bumped off my flight with AC from Halifax to London last year along with about 11 others. Some had connecting flights out of Heathrow with different airlines - didn't matter a bit to AC staff.
Just mentioned it cause I saw there were delays from Toronto today, many flights cancelled and the one to Halifax delayed

ok cheers I'm now thinking it's maybe not a good idea to go next week but maybe try and go sometime in February, so all that advice has been great and I will be definately be using some if it in the near future,

Thanks for all the replies
Old Jan 14th 2008, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

dkvl has a spectacular aura aboutdkvl has a spectacular aura aboutdkvl has a spectacular aura about

It's worth checking www.lastminute.com. My sister saved £100 on an Air Canada flight by booking through them.

Deborah
Old Jan 15th 2008, 12:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Ontheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud of

Weather will be probably be worse in Feb!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

Halifax harpie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Ontheboatout
Weather will be probably be worse in Feb!
not to mention March, April, May