Reload this Page >

Cheap flights ?????

Cheap flights ?????

Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:59 am
Just Joined

winnie050603 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cheap flights ?????

Hello,
looking for a cheap flight around the begining of march 2006 for me and my 2 1/2 year old son so it will be two seats i need to buy. Because its the end of charter flights at this time my option seems only to be zoom.

I also need to find a airline which will support me as my son has speical needs and i need to take some medical supplies.

I went with air canada last year the did not weigh anything medical i just needed a letter from my sons doctor. but there in the thousands at this time of the year.

Even tried canadian affair

And its one way too

Thank you for any help
Nic xx
Old Dec 8th 2005, 3:13 pm
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cheap flights ?????

[Is this just any old cheap flight or from and to a certain destination?

QUOTE=winnie050603]Hello,
looking for a cheap flight around the begining of march 2006 for me and my 2 1/2 year old son so it will be two seats i need to buy. Because its the end of charter flights at this time my option seems only to be zoom.

I also need to find a airline which will support me as my son has speical needs and i need to take some medical supplies.

I went with air canada last year the did not weigh anything medical i just needed a letter from my sons doctor. but there in the thousands at this time of the year.

And its one way too

Thank you for any help
Nic xx[/QUOTE]
Old Dec 8th 2005, 7:40 pm
talking Ter Sami

acer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winnie050603
Hello,

And its one way too

Thank you for any help
Nic xx
This week got Manchester-Toronto (via Amsterdam) for GBP300 return (inc taxes) for mid February on KLM. This was available through both www.opodo.co.uk and www.expedia.co.uk

Had to play with the dates a little to get this fare (Tuesdays were cheaper than other days of the week foir this route).
Old Dec 8th 2005, 7:48 pm
Just Joined

winnie050603 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by acer rose
This week got Manchester-Toronto (via Amsterdam) for GBP300 return (inc taxes) for mid February on KLM. This was available through both www.opodo.co.uk and www.expedia.co.uk

Had to play with the dates a little to get this fare (Tuesdays were cheaper than other days of the week foir this route).

Sorry forgot to say its from Manchester to Calgary hopeing for date 2nd march 2006.

Will try chaning the day to a tue if the price goes down like you said.

nicola xx
Old Dec 8th 2005, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by winnie050603
Sorry forgot to say its from Manchester to Calgary hopeing for date 2nd march 2006.

Will try chaning the day to a tue if the price goes down like you said.

nicola xx
Consider this - Driving to Stansted, Essex. (35m north of London).

The new MAXJET service (all seats are business class standard) to
JFK / New York. www.maxjet.com

Then a flight to Calgary?

You might find you can avoid the "cartel" operators like Air Canada!