Celery???

Old May 17th 2006, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Washington, the original one, for now. The future - who knows?
Wearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to behold
Default Celery???

Does any one else hate the taste of Celery?
Old May 17th 2006, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Celery???

Originally Posted by Wearsider
can't abide it, maybe its a regional thing as i was born near sunderland...............
Old May 17th 2006, 6:09 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

No, I actually quite like it.

It is especially yummy if you put Kraft Cheez Whiz on it.

Cheers
Steve
Old May 17th 2006, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by batty-x-ray
can't abide it, maybe its a regional thing as i was born near sunderland...............
Where abouts exactly?
Old May 17th 2006, 6:16 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hangman

Cheers
Steve
Why not just use a spoon? Or are you simply looking for justification for shovelling junk food into your face?
Old May 17th 2006, 6:17 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hangman

Cheers
Steve
Ahhhh... Steve! I'll be there in 15 for lunch! I'll bring my private reserve jar of 2004 Tex-Mex flavour!
Old May 17th 2006, 6:19 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Nah I dont like raw celery but chop it up and put in pasta is ok. It's got a weird taste.
Old May 17th 2006, 6:23 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, most threads take a few posts before they head out of the straight and narrow confines of the "canadian lifestyle and culture" arena, but this was off topic straight out of the blocks.

I dont like it on its own, but you cant make a decent chili without it, and you can make it edible if you have a nice dip to disguise the funny taste.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Depends oon what you dip it in!
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Where abouts exactly?
murton..........
Old May 17th 2006, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by batty-x-ray
murton..........
I'm from Houghton, but I have a lot of family from Hetton and "The Lane"
Old May 17th 2006, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by iaink
Congratulations, most threads take a few posts before they head out of the straight and narrow confines of the "canadian lifestyle and culture" arena, but this was off topic straight out of the blocks.

I dont like it on its own, but you cant make a decent chili without it, and you can make it edible if you have a nice dip to disguise the funny taste.
It comes from spending hour upon hour on this board!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/forumdisplay.php?f=66
Old May 17th 2006, 6:36 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Why not just use a spoon? Or are you simply looking for justification for shovelling junk food into your face?
That was a rather sanctimonious reply.

You have to realise that I get the opportunity to eat Cheez Whiz very very rarely. Perhaps once a year at most.

This is not an item that is a staple in my diet.

So in answer to your question regarding justification, no.
Old May 17th 2006, 6:40 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually... I love celery stir-fried in peanut oil with almonds and splash of soy...

... and then maybe blob a big spoonful of Cheez Whiz on the top.
Old May 17th 2006, 6:42 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

I need to try this Cheez Whiz stuff, and these hot pea things lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.