Reload this Page >

Car Rental (Toronto Pearson)

Old Sep 16th 2004, 8:42 am
Yabba dabba doo

Yabbz is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Car Rental (Toronto Pearson)

Hi

I am trying to book a car at present for the first two weeks after we arrive in Canada. I was wondering has any of you any knowledge of

www.Cheap-Car-Rental.com

Has anybody used their services??? Trying to check them out before we hand over payment, you can't be too careful these days.

Any advice appreciated
Old Sep 16th 2004, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

joelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Car Rental (Toronto Pearson)

Originally Posted by Yabbz
Hi

I am trying to book a car at present for the first two weeks after we arrive in Canada. I was wondering has any of you any knowledge of

www.Cheap-Car-Rental.com

Has anybody used their services??? Trying to check them out before we hand over payment, you can't be too careful these days.

Any advice appreciated
Funny enough i`m looking for exactly the same thing. we arrive at pearson on 16th oct for 2 weeks. Just had a look on expedia and found a good rate for dollar but it never mentioned any insurances, I guess they`ll wack that on once you`ve ordered the car! When are you going?
Old Sep 16th 2004, 11:01 am
Yabba dabba doo

We are landing towards the end of October.

Beware of the extras that are bolted on it can cause your rental to nearly double. That's why I am interested in these guys it all seems to be all totalled up. But all you have to do these days is start up a website and watch the money roll in.

Being cautious until I explore more.

Dollar were offering good rates, I am looking into this now.

We want to pick up in Toronto and drop off elsewhere, not all companies do this.
Old Sep 16th 2004, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

Mystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really nice
Cool Re: Car Rental (Toronto Pearson)

Originally Posted by Yabbz
We are landing towards the end of October.

Beware of the extras that are bolted on it can cause your rental to nearly double. That's why I am interested in these guys it all seems to be all totalled up. But all you have to do these days is start up a website and watch the money roll in.

Being cautious until I explore more.

Dollar were offering good rates, I am looking into this now.

We want to pick up in Toronto and drop off elsewhere, not all companies do this.
Hi Everyone !
Great site , a wealth of info .
We went to Halifax this year and used " 1st for orlando car rental " - yes I know I know !
Turned out absolutely perfect in all respects and if you ring them up you get a real person on the phone .
This was found on the net and they have a very easy to use website .
Check em out .
Cheers
Phil
Old Sep 16th 2004, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

moving is an unknown quantity at this point

Hye,

If you are landing in Pearson, you might want to check out Hertz or Avis. They have cars with a GPS for 13CAD extra.....it is a great help...atleast youa re not lost...or if you are the GPS brings you back on track. I think Avis has a similar service too. I am new to Toronto myself...so maybe you could scout around for otehr options.

All the best.

Originally Posted by Mystic Kazza

Hi Everyone !
Great site , a wealth of info .
We went to Halifax this year and used " 1st for orlando car rental " - yes I know I know !
Turned out absolutely perfect in all respects and if you ring them up you get a real person on the phone .
This was found on the net and they have a very easy to use website .
Check em out .
Cheers
Phil
Old Sep 16th 2004, 8:52 pm
Yabba dabba doo

***** Repost ******

Hi

www.Cheap-Car-Rental.com

Any advice appreciated