Car Insurance

Old Mar 24th 2016, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

julescg has a brilliant futurejulescg has a brilliant futurejulescg has a brilliant futurejulescg has a brilliant futurejulescg has a brilliant futurejulescg has a brilliant future
Default Car Insurance

Hi,

I've been in Nova Scotia now for almost 4 years, and I'm looking at buying a car. Plenty of my friends have offered advice, but don't have the same background as me, the online tools for doing insurance quotes don't quite fit because the last time I had car insurance was in 2012 back in England. Before I start phoning companies asking for quotes and giving the same information over and over again - has anyone here any good advice for me? Companies/Brokers to try 1st etc?

Thanks in advance
Old Mar 24th 2016, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

scotty1974 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty1974 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty1974 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Car Insurance

I would give Johnson's a call

https://www1.johnson.ca/

They accepted my no claims and driving experience from Ireland which was from 2013, it was the best quote I found